Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • East Anglia Meet Up
  • fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

bugger at a family do on sat and sun so won’t be able to come after all unless gets moved to another date. 🙁

mrben100
    Free Member

Visited my dad this morning so had a pootle round Thetford – he’s 73 so it really was a pootle although we did do 20+ miles.

I had really forgotten how nice it was to just ride around the forest as opposed to going as fast/hard/gnar/shred*.

Needless to say I am now looking forward to this meet (if it happens) even more. 🙂

* Insert own appropriate awesome verb as necessary.

Moe

Needless to say I am now looking forward to this meet (if it happens) even more.

I’ll be there regardless, I only live three minutes ride away.

readikus

Still up for this, and really looking forward to it! See you on Sunday!

cr500dom
    Free Member

Hoping to get a pass out, Red Renault Trafic, Brodie Holeshot Ti
    Cheers
    Dom

yomstar
    Free Member

I really should have looked at my diary more closely. I am visiting the inlaws on the other side of the country this weekend.
    I hope you all have a cracking time.

mathewshotbolt
    Free Member

i’ll try to get there on time.
    silver Honda jazz, Niner emd worth twice as much in the boot!

mrben100
    Free Member

Bit of a roll call………..is this still going on Sun Morning 9am Brandon Park?

Going to have no internets tomorrow so wont be able to chek again after this evening.

benji
    Free Member

Has anyone got a postcode please?

Nothing planned at the minute, if I’m there either be a single speed cannondale or a cannondale cyclocross bike.

stumpy01

Location is here – should give you a postcode in the link on the Google Map bubble…

http://www.brandoncountrypark.co.uk/location-opening-hours.html

Only just seen this but need to get a few rides in before the 24/12 (haven’t ridden for the last 5 weeks) so could be a good excuse for a morning out…

I’ll try and make it, but might be a bit late notice. I’ll be in a grey Ibiza probably on a carbon Stumpy FSR if I do actually make it.

readikus

I would say well done to everyone who posted here and turned up, but seems a bit self-obsessed to just be thanking yourself.

Pretty lame really, but I still had a very good ride with a couple of my usual riding chums.

jekkyl

Va un kers!

Moe

Jeeze, I’m sorry! I didn’t notice the thread had started up again! 🙁

stumpy01

Sorry I didn’t make it, but I only saw the post late on (see my late post above)….

I already had plans, thought I might be able to change them but couldn’t.

As above, haven’t ridden for 5 weeks (almost 6) and it would have been nice to get out….

Moe

Shall we try again, how about 28th July and 11th August?

stumpy01

Can’t do 28th July (will be at the 24/12) but might be able to do the 11th Aug….

will have to check with the calendar ball & chain.

richmars

will have to check with the calendar ball & chain.

Marriage that good already!!!

Sandwich

Ooh, I can manage 11 August. Me, Me.

nowmefeelinit
    Free Member

Hi all. Really pleased to hear the meet was good. I was so looking forward to it but a small (ahem) incident on the overly dry and dusty (and it turns out very “loose”) tracks west of Cambridge left me with just a bit of gravel rash to my left flank and some re-arranged ribs only the day before.

Gravel rash I can cope with but given past recent performance the ribs are likely to be a bugger for a while so will plan for 11th August.

Cheers,

Stu

mrben100
    Free Member

Apologies, but not showing up saved me having a major domestic!

Was out friday night for curry and beer with mates, then at goodwood all day saturday. Needless to say the OH wasnt too pleased when i started to get ready to leave sunday morning.

Probably the august daye best for me.

stumpy01

richmars – Member

Marriage that good already!!!

Bliss mate! Bliss….. 😀

See you next weekend!!

Moe

Third time lucky? ….. 11th?

willard

Will have to check with the boss. I know we are away next weekend, but I think she mentioned something about friends coming over this weekend.

readikus

Oh! I’ve just seen this, would have done it, but the wife said I needed to wash the lawn.

Hornet600
    Free Member

I have just seen this post and being 20mins away from bcp, deffo would of been there.
    Are you trying again, or did today’s ride happen

sykik
    Free Member

Just spotted this, I was up there this morning, parked over Brandon Country Park then rode to High Lodge and spent a few hours doing a coupl eof the routes. Would be good to have a big meet up, Im only 20 mins away.

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘East Anglia Meet Up’ is closed to new replies.