Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Earn £1000 a day as a Henna Tattooist!
  • Spongebob
    Free Member

Just watching BBC News 24. An article on young people taking matters into their own hands and becoming self-employed.

The BBC news reporter stated that one young student, who was being interviewed, could make £1000 a day for just doing henna tatoos!?

Well I can do that! Take a few weeks off for holidays and I could trun over £230,000p/a. What am I waiting for!!

The irony was that this young woman was trying to decide whether to give this up and do a university degree.

hels
    Free Member

I saw that – but it was a journalist that said it so I have my doubts, prolly just a typing error on the autocue…

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Yes I had my doubts too.

£1000 a month probably seeing as every time I have seen them in action they charge about £10 a go so you would have to do around one every 15 minutes for 24 hours to make that money.

And that doesn’t cover admin, travelling, set-up, briefings, materials etc etc.

Spongebob
    Free Member

Yeah, more journalist hype. i’m sure!

Like they wildly claimed HIP inspectors could make £57,000. The reality was nearer £11,000 for a guy doing and average of three surveys a week. This estimate was based on talking to someone who has 20 years experiencs and many contacts in the estate agency business and who did this work as a supplement to other income. He was one of the fortunate ones! Prior to speaking to him, i had a strong hunch this was not a job in it’s own right.

I bet the guys trying to eek out a living as HIP inspectors were smarting when the coallition abolished HIPS. Good job, as these surveys were merely another detrimental layer of costly, worthless bureaucracy!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Earn £1000 a day as a Henna Tattooist!’ is closed to new replies.