Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Ear 'plugs'
  • jackberesford
    Free Member

Right, i'm getting one of those plugs in your ear where it is a large hole stretched through a normal piercing hole. Only problem is i'm not sure if it will strech back and heal up in a few years when i want to remove it. Anyone have any experience with these? eg size you went to with successful or unsuccessful strechting back ? cheers

thomthumb
    Free Member

8mm or so will stretch back, much more and it will be more difficult. slower you stetch up the better – this will help to avoid tearing and scar tissue. trust me you do NOT want to tear it hurts – better to get claws/ crescents than tapers at the body shop ime – obviously everyone is different.

friend of a friend had 25mm tunnels which he could remove and go to work – they'd close by lunch time and he could put em back in in the evening – this is pretty unusual.

i went to 7mm ish and removed them no trace now – other than the normal piecrced holes – and the scar tissue – but can only feel this if you pinch my ear.

Schweiz
    Free Member

Will it improve your hearing?

woody2000

If you're thinking about taking it out already, maybe it's not such a good idea? 😕

jackberesford
    Free Member

okay thanks, whats a sensible time to wait before increasing size. I've been waiting 1-3 weeks each mm so far. and im not thinking about taking it out in the near future, but im only 16 so i dont know what will the the situation in the future, eg jobs etc.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i wouldnt worry about it- the situation in the future is that there won't be any jobs so you'll be fine!

jackberesford
    Free Member

haha thats one way to look at it 😆

eldridge
    Free Member

Why hesitate at having huge holes through your ears? If you're really into self mutilation but are worried about job interviews, you could get your tonsils and appendix removed, and get circumcised, and no potential employer would worry (except maybe the Issraeli army)

If you're female, you could also get your clit and labia minora cut off.

Have you considered alternative forms of self mutilation, such as tattooing yourself all over below the neck?

jackberesford
    Free Member

They look little more than a normal piercing, but you have given me some alternative options 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Ear 'plugs'’ is closed to new replies.