Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Dyson Airblade
  • Mister-P
    Free Member

Has anyone ever teabagged one?

PJ266
    Free Member

We have a winner!

Love it hahahahaha.

wwaswas

if you don’t know what this is I’d avoid googling ‘teabagged’ at work…

woody2000

DIY Vasectomy?

Liftman

if you don’t know what this is I’d avoid googling ‘teabagged’ at work…

Too late, do you know what time the job centre is open tomorow 😳

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I haven’t but am seriously tempted to now that you’ve suggested it. Only one question though – how big do things have to be to set the airblade working?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

As a rule, try to avoid teabagging anything with the word ‘blade’ in its name.

wwaswas

the voice of bitter experience from CM?

flip
    Free Member

It’ll rip em off i reckon 😐

Haze

I guess you’d ‘survive’ it, but no amount of curiosity would tempt me into trying!

Cash on the other hand…

organic355
    Free Member

Wouldnt you have to be pretty tall?

Stoner
    Free Member

Or have a sack like a sock

Drac

You cold fit your coin purse in that gap? 😯

richmtb

Thread of 2011 so far!

miketually
    Free Member

Apparently, they’re quite popular with gentlemen…

Stoner
    Free Member

If you werent inclined to do it in the pub bogs, you could do it at home:

Cougar

First time I saw one, my immediate reaction was “christ, they’ve thought of everything in here…”

Mister-P
    Free Member

We have one at work but it is in the toilets nearest to the directors office. So the likelihood of getting busted by someone who could sack me instantly for misuse of company property is high enough to stop me trying it.

DezB
    Free Member

Couldn’t you just say you’d spilt your tea and were drying off?

nicko74

The Airblade is legendary – there’s a reason Russell Howard and whatsit used to drool over them every Sunday morning on 6Music.

As for teabagging, can’t say it ever occurred to me. And, after a conversation last night with a urologist*, I don’t think I ever will…

* apparently a guy came into the hospital with a massive left nut. The scans were inconclusive – either he had a large amount of fluid on it, or it was necrosis. Apparently he’d had a whole load of speed in Montreal, and spent the night masturbating – this had led to his nut-related problems. Basically it sounds like he’d tugged it in half…

chvck
    Free Member

Dammit, everytime I see one in a pub now I’m going to be tempted, especially after several pints!

Sonor
    Free Member

**** sake, I’ve installed and serviced a few of these, all I can say is thank god for the antibacterial paint and air filter system.

Will be using gloves next time.

househusband

…really don’t think that John Lewis would appreciate me trying it next time I’m in Edinburgh and use their loo!

PJ266
    Free Member

I was telling a friend of mine about this thread and I got to “you know those dyson airblades?” when he said “haha, yeah. have you ever put your dick in one?” Turns out he has. apparently it feels exactly like it does on your hands. only on your penis.

Mister-P
    Free Member

If just one person from STW does pop their nuts into one I will feel my work here has been productive.

MrOvershoot

Oh dear I had 5 of these installed @ work, I know of at least one person on STW @ our place!!! He’s the sort to try too 😉

Mister-P
    Free Member

Please report back if you hear a screaming from the gents 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Hmmm… We have them at my work. I’ve been working some late nights recently too… I may be able to test this one out.

All in the name of STW scientific research you understand.

philconsequence
    Free Member

after a hot shower of course…. get them nice and dangly.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Dyson Airblade’ is closed to new replies.