Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Dynamo lights
  • ratherbeintobago

I know it’s the middle of summer, but what’s the state of the art in off-road dynamo lights these days? Still Exposure Revo 1?

somafunk

Having ridden with the output of the revo on a mates bike i’d rather spend the extra £ and use a supernova e3 triple,, I’ve not had the chance to compare them side by side but the beam pattern and light spread of the supernova, even at very low speed was just astounding – the revo was a poor second in my opinion.

ratherbeintobago

I’d hoped there might be some other options; also wondering when the Mk2 Revo that was rumoured might appear.

MSP

I had a revo, found that the light output at low speed wasn’t great, when it hit full blast it was fantastic, but when slogging through winter mud and up technical climbs it didn’t cut the mustard ans spent to much time in the low setting. If they can improve efficiency so it stays at full power a couple of mph slower than currently does it would be a winner.

I would like to see some information on what speeds they switch between high and low light settings on dynamo lights.

ratherbeintobago

Am I the only one that thinks an ‘off’ switch on the Revo might be useful? Don’t fancy the garage being like the Blackpool Illuminations post-ride while it runs down…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Dynamo lights’ is closed to new replies.