Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Dyfi Winter Warmup – Rollcall
  • Surfr
    Free Member

Who’s riding the Dyfi Enduro winter warmup event on Sunday?

http://www.entrycentral.com/index.php?raceID=100936

I’ll be there on the singlespeed in Ystwyth CC jersey. Say hi if you see me 🙂

m_t_b
    Free Member

I will be there had no time for training so will be in pain somewhere towards the back looking for an exit

Any ideas about tyre choice I am a bit lost as there is no rain set between now and then so whether to go with mud specific or something else to make my suffering a lil easier – thoughts plz…?

RobHilton
    Free Member

I’ll be there on a particularly overbuilt Spesh Enduro, being a sobbing mess on the climbs and a danger to others on the descents 🙂

Mud tyres a no-no I’d have thought as the vast majority won’t be muddy; high rollers for me, but they pick up that clayey mud in those parts like a right bugger.

PocketShepherd
    Free Member

Yep, i’ll be there. Been a couple months since i’ve ridden the Dyfi forest so I will be the guy on the BFe giggling like a lunatic on the descents. (And probably wearing an AberMTB jersey, if i can find it before sunday)

In terms of tyres I shall be on high rollers. Can’t wait.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Not sure if I’m gonna do thus or not, my mate keeps asking but I just don’t know.

If I do I’ll more than likely be on a black Nicolai or an orange Cove Handjob

Speshpaul

Weathers looking colder…good. just need to loose this wind.

SidKillerest
    Free Member

I’ll be there… riding a hefty hardtail in a pisspot…. using whatever tyres are already on the wheels.

Surfr
    Free Member

I’ve got Rubber Queen 2.2s on front and back and they did perfectly for the full Enduro last year. I’m sure they’ll be great again this year. Seems a perfect tyre for local conditions.

tollah
    Free Member

Myself and the more refined half will be there on his n hers towel rail Singlespeeds. .

sofaking
    Free Member

Myself and the more refined half will be there on his n hers towel rail Singlespeeds. .

i can see the local headlines already

” Mach suffers complete loss of attention as some of the knights of niche suck the place dry”

rickon
    Free Member

I would have been, but some chav scum stole my bikes yesterday 🙁

tollah
    Free Member

Lol@ Sofaking but with Us being there in bigger numbers a month later I really think it’ll be Febs headline!

Rickon, sad news:-( did you sign the petition in the FOD cyclecenter?

singlespeedstu

I’ll be there with Mrs ssstu.
    She’ll be on a Salsa 29er singlespeed and i’ll either be on a Jones fatfront singlespeed, a Black Sheep curved towel rail 29er singlespeed or a Salsa Mukluk fatbike with “some” gears.

I won’t be wanting any attention though. 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Dyfi Winter Warmup – Rollcall’ is closed to new replies.