Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Dyfi Enduro looks like I will be begging off here again!
  • silentsi
    Free Member

I’d be grateful for an entry of any one has any accidental over orders?

plecostomus
    Free Member

Quit your winging folks remember it’s not even a race! You can ride the trails anytime how about you all give me £10 I’ll take you to the forest show you some even better bits that you won’t ride and then we go to the pub? #localknowledge

saxabar
    Free Member

Booked a solo ticket without issue at 8pm. First Dyfi for me. Always been put off by mass starts and so many people on a trail, but I thought I’d give it a go as I have friends doing it.

Mattbike

Why didn’t they stick with the system they used last year, it worked fine for me.

Trimix
    Free Member

Perhaps its a new form of Enduro – you race online to buy a ticket and endure the process.

Get a ticket = win 🙂

snownrock

Anyone who managed to only get a worldpay receipt last night had any kind of entry e-mail today? Nothing for me yet

legend
    Free Member

plecostomus – Member

Quit your winging folks remember it’s not even a race!

lolz, didn’t realise that it’s just an mtb sportive

Dark-Side

I have had the Worldpay confirmation, but nothing confirming my entry. The facebook update from Dyfi Events leads me to believe this will be resolved in the next 24 hours, so I’m not overly concerned.

poisonspider
    Free Member

plecostomus – Member
    Quit your winging folks remember it’s not even a race!

Why should that make it any less frustrating?

The real issue for me wasn’t that I might not get a place, it was that the process was just so painfully inadequate.

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Dyfi Enduro looks like I will be begging off here again!’ is closed to new replies.