Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • DX Post Time
  • daveh
    Free Member

Can anyone recall how long it took their DX light to go thru the various stages of postage i.e. date DX shipped, date left HK, date it arrived with you? Mine was shipped from DX on 13/11 but only today (25/11) is it saying it has left HK. Is this normal and how long can I expect it to take from now?

The original tracking number I received stated the light had left HK on 5/11 to go to Canada. I raised a ticket with DX and over a week later they answered, with a new tracking number. So, has a) my light been sat with HK Post for 12 days before they decided to do anything with it or b) someone at DX realised they've f&*ked up so they've sent another one straight out?

brakes
    Free Member

25/10/09 ordered – EMS delivery
    06/11/09 shipped
    07/11/09 posted from Shenzhen / appeared on EMS tracking
    10/11/09 UK arrival
    12/11/09 released by customs
    13/11/09 delivered

daveh
    Free Member

Thanks for that, unfortunately I didn't pay for EMS. 🙁 Anyone who went the HK Post route?

takisawa2

Yes. But I bought my P7's about 12 months ago. Each order took about ten days from shipped to received. I think demand has probably swamped them.

greasystain
    Free Member

I'm in exactly the same boat as you Daveh – my light only left HK yesterday. Itching to get it now!

…. guess I wont have it for tomorrows night ride. 🙁

nitrambocg

see this Topic in Chat forum…

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/dealextreme-delivery-time

Tales of woe and many deliveries going missing Worldwide.

Dealextreme's own forum confirms problem [see Topic : Updated 20091124 – Regarding the Wrong Destination Problem]…What a mess.

z1ppy

M8 got his today, after ordering 3 weeks ago. They when they emailed him a delivery notification of 7/10 days & it came as suggested on the 10th day. We've ordered numerous (normal) torchs from them & received them within 10days in the past year, I got my bastid in around 14 days (maybe a few more) before the major demand spike & slow deliveries postierich experienced. Out of around fifteen or so devices we have between us over the last year none have experience failures, it's not all doom & gloom @ DealXtreme

daveh
    Free Member

Thanks guys, i guess I'll just wait and see then. The wait has spurred me on to sort out my frame rivnuts so I can just go with last years Cutter Cree/Electron setup for now.

greasystain
    Free Member

Ordered mine on the 2nd November.

Shipped from Hong Kong 24th November.

ARRIVED TODAY! 26th November.

I reckon you'll have yours VERY soon Daveh

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Ordered mine on the 2nd November.

Shipped from Hong Kong 24th November.

ARRIVED TODAY! 26th November.

Good to know. I ordered 5/11/09 and it was shipped 25/11/09.

smartiekid
    Free Member

1st Package Ordered 1st November, received 14th November.

2nd Package ordered 4th Novbember, received 16th November.

All ordered via normal post as the EMS stuff goes through customs who can sting you for fees!

squeekybrakes
    Free Member

Ordered mine on 19/11 and status is 'awaiting supplier'. Wondering which will arrive first, my LED's ordered today from Cutter for a Lumi conversion or the DX light?

pdV6
    Free Member

30/10 Ordered
    12/11 Shipped
    16/11 Left HK via HKP
    19/11 Delivered

mangoridebike

ordered on the 4th, despatch email received on the 17th, apparently it has just cleared customs today. THis is with EMS btw. Fingers crossed it will be with me in a couple of days.

Squirrel

Ordered Bastid 28th October. "Shipped" 14th November. "Left HK" 21st November. Arrived today, woohoo! Normal post.

vinnyeh

Mine was 6 days between being dispatched and HK post saying it had left the country.

daveh
    Free Member

Again, thanks fellas, seems its progressing as per normal. I guess HK Post must send in batches, if you're last onto a batch it goes quick, if you're first onto a batch it takes a while.

Good to know. I ordered 5/11/09 and it was shipped 25/11/09.

Our lights must be keeping each other company!

daveh
    Free Member

Arrived on Friday (typically the day I was off from work) and everything looks spot on to me. One question though, what did you guys use to strap the battery onto the bike?

daveh
    Free Member

Fear not, I've worked it out, it was those little plastic 'loops' that were blinding me to the obvious.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Update

Mine arrived today (Orderd 5th Nov) all safe and sound and in perfect working order, so that's one day under 5 weeks. Fine by me! 🙂

uplink
    Free Member

Mine have just this minute turned up

Ordered 10/11

They've got to go off to Santa now though, so I haven't actually seen them as such 😀

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘DX Post Time’ is closed to new replies.