Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)
  • DX jawbone style glasses – compatibility with genuine jawbones?
  • brakes
    Free Member

the ones I ordered don’t seem to be there anymore

whippersnapper
    Free Member

i dithered all week and they dissapeared by the time I came to order them. I did find these however (search item 100940), fake livestongs…not sure of the ethics of that, I ordered anyway and will think about it later.

mattythemod
    Free Member

i dithered all week and they dissapeared by the time I came to order them. I did find these however (search item 100940), fake livestongs…not sure of the ethics of that, I ordered anyway and will think about it later.

yep , i went back to order more today and they have gone …guess forums like this brought them too many sales and maybe unwanted attention from Oakley ?

Still heaps on E bay though .

Rik
    Free Member

Any body know if you can still get these?

I need a replacement black jaws for my proper real jawbones and Oakley want £50!

lightman
    Free Member
    Rik
    Free Member

Cool – are they all the same quality or can you/anybody recommend the best?

mattythemod
    Free Member

Cool – are they all the same quality or can you/anybody recommend the best?

Well i had some from the e bay seller shining star and there still going strong 6 months later …the optics are not quite on par with my genuine Jawbones but what do you expect for a fraction of the cost .

Now shopping for some photo chromatic replacement lenses so if anyone has links or any reccomendations greatly appreciated .

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

I got mine from shining star for something daft like £18 delivered from Hong Kong and to be honest I’ve forgotten they’re not really Oakleys

Deveron53
    Free Member

Well, mine finally failed after about 8 months use. The hinged locking nose piece failed as I was using genuine lenses which are a bit larger and put strain on the locking mechanism. Now I’m looking for a replacement frame…

billyboulders
    Free Member

Hi deveron one of my nosepieces broke in a crash, did you not get two pairs when you bought the frames? I was using the smaller ones (which got broken) so I was able to peel the rubber off the larger ones and file them down to the size of the smaller ones and replace the broken ones. I use VL clear lenses off ebay in mine, same shape as genuine ones I used a pair of th DX lenses as a template and filed a couple of mm off the clear ones so they are an exact fit and don’t strain the frames.

Deveron53
    Free Member

Hi BB, I lost my spare nose pieces. I never knew they were different sizes though, curse my longsightedness!
    I’ve found a new seller though, a shocking price increase over the last pair! Double!

sp
    Free Member

Im not finding these on ebay any keywords to sort with? Ta much

radoggair
    Free Member

click on lightmans link about 6 posts up the page for ebay

billyboulders
    Free Member

And its “visionary lenses” on ebay for clear lenses. They do need a bit of filing to fit properly though

sp
    Free Member

Nice one cheers 😀

Deveron53
    Free Member

search for shop: ‘zhaoxu2009’

Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)

The topic ‘DX jawbone style glasses – compatibility with genuine jawbones?’ is closed to new replies.