Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Dusty Dynamics ShockWiz
  • simonjj
    Free Member

Don’t think this has been posted here before, a bit pricy but looks interesting and I’m their target market by virtue of however many times friends tell me how to set my suspensions up it never sinks in.
    http://www.shockwiz.com/

tomhoward

Yeah it has.

Mine arrive ‘sometime in Q1’ 8)

simonjj
    Free Member

Cool, did you go for the double or single kit? can’t really see the point of the extra expense of the double unless I’m missing something.

pigyn
    Free Member

Ohhh! I forgot about these 😀 I ordered a pair for my shop. My own suspension setup vs their ‘ideal’ setup, see how close we are. Interested to play with and will be offering them for loan around the Edinburgh area.

How much would you pay to borrow one for a week? £20?

richen987
    Free Member

i would definitely hire one for a weekend, but why would you buy one as a private user?
    Surely after one use, you know your perfect settings, so write them down, job done.

Pigyn if you do decide to hire them out, let me know and I’ll demo it for a week for you, happily pay £20

tomhoward

I went for the double so I could do front and rear sus at the same time (without having to recalibrate the system). Plus when I put my order/investment in there was an early bird discount, think I paid something like $379usd.

Reason for buying my own is that it only gives you the ‘perfect’ setting for the terrain you are riding at the time, so if you ride lots of different stuff, you can build up a database (if you are that nerdy STW) of ‘perfect’ settings for everything you might ride. Makes even more sense if you have more than 1 suspension unit ( 😳 6 here)

dudeofdoom

Roll on Q1 🙂

Supposed to be a lot smaller now as well.

alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

Has anybody received and used theirs yet?

Mine turned up on Friday. Wife called and asked why UPS wanted £56 and I could not think what it was for.So will have to wait until tonight to try it out.

Will be available for hire in the Reading/Swinley are shortly 😕

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Dusty Dynamics ShockWiz’ is closed to new replies.