Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Duplicate Christmas Present Swap Shop?
  • beej

It can’t be just me who ended up with a number of duplicate presents for Christmas. Rather than the hassle (and slightly grubby money-driven experience) of eBay, classifieds or taking things back to shops, why not revive that classic 80’s show, Swap Shop?

All items brand new and boxed (if they had a box), and are genuine Christmas Day duplicates.

Offered: Movement activated Ghostbusters mug, Chris Hoy “Heroes, Villains and Velodromes” book, Top Gear annual thing. All were from the same person!

Wanted: Anything that I haven’t already got. Value unimportant.

Post up your swaps…

Sandwich

Mamma Mia anyone? 😳

Hairychested
    Free Member

I have a Patricia Cornwell ‘Portrait of a Killer’ paperbook. What TG annual thingy is it? Piccy or details, please.

beej

“The Big Book Of Top Gear”, “It’s just like Top Gear on the telly… except it’s a book”.

I’ve read my other copy. It didn’t take long. Probably better suited for 12 year old boys than grown men who are happy to read words rather than just look at pictures. Happy to swap for Patricia book – any good?

soma_rich
    Free Member

I have some tiny 8x Practica binoculars. Would love to swap for some shifters.

soma_rich
    Free Member

Also got a 2gb Sansa clip (ipod shuffle clone with a screen) that we dont want.

Anyone?

Hairychested
    Free Member

I got exactly the same TG book as you – good for the bog only. Couldn’t face having two of them in the house. Sorry!

GrahamS

*bump*

I got a Cribbage set in a nice wooden presentation box. (I have never played cribbage in my life).

tails
    Free Member

pics of the cribbage board please or link.

Curly68
    Free Member

Not bad this year. Got two copies of X-Men Origins – Wolverine on Blu ray though.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Duplicate Christmas Present Swap Shop?’ is closed to new replies.