Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Dull: Android Phone Du Jour?
  • boblo
    Free Member

I’m looking to buy Mrs Boblo a new Android phone. She’s a bloody liability when it comes to anything ‘technicul’ so won’t be looking into the specs of the hyperdrive or the flux capacitor….

What’s straight forward, reliable, good value (aka cheap) and wouldn’t disgrace a lady’s Radley (or whatever they carry all that stuff around in)?

Ta.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

New Moto G is out, so old ones are going on sale.

sweepy
    Free Member

I wouldn’t recommend my moto g 4g. It’s great in so many ways, but has a really annoying habit of dropping internet connection. And looking around I don’t think its just mine.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

If you can hold on a few more weeks/months, there will be a new G with a new SoC. The existing G innards are pretty old now.

If you can stretch to it, the Moto X is brilliant.

If you’re really at the low budget end, the Moto E has just had a refresh and is much the same horsepower as the old G.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Got a Moto G 4G and its great. Ok so it hasn’t got the bling factor, but for web, mail and games (even the odd phonecall) I cant fault it.

dannybgoode

What network – as per my PSA you won’t do better than the Sony Z3 Compact on offer from o2 at £240.

Really very good phone and that’s from someone who is not an Android fan by any means.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Dull: Android Phone Du Jour?’ is closed to new replies.