Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • DT Swiss SSD 190 shock – what are the 3 lever positions??
  • dazzlingboy

Got one of these shocks on a 2nd hand frame I picked up before Christmas. First rides (after the snow melt!) over the last week and very impressed.

However the lever on the shock has 3 positions. 2 positions are labelled and obvious – open and locked out. But there is another lever position 90deg to locked which is unlabelled. It appears to be open. I’ve checked out everything online and RTFM and nothing mentions it – is it some kind of propedal setting??

neninja
    Free Member

My SSD190 has 4 positions – 2 for open and 2 for locked

If you held the shock upright with the adjuster at the top, there is an open and locked position with the adjuster pointing upwards (between 10-11 o’clock and 1-2 o’clock) and an open and locked position with the adjuster pointing downwards (between 4-5 o’clock and 7-8 o’clock).

There is no platform like propedal on the SSD190.

neninja
    Free Member

Scrap that – it was 4 positions when the adjuster wasn’t fitted but there is a stop there which when it’s fitted means it will only move to 3 positions – the unmarked one seems to be open.

I’ve got a manual somewhere – if I can find it I’ll scan it as a pdf and email it to you.

neninja
    Free Member

Just found this – it only shows 2 positions.

http://www.birota.ru/manuals/dtswiss/DT-Swiss-rear-shox.pdf

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘DT Swiss SSD 190 shock – what are the 3 lever positions??’ is closed to new replies.