• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by juan.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • DT SWISS M1700 spline wheels – thoughts?
  • vitusbigwheeler
    Free Member

I’ve been offered a set of the above cheap – though might be a good alternative to the own brand hubs and mavic 319 on my hard tail. But can’t find any reviews? Thoughts Anyone?

jimw
    Free Member

Lightish, very reliable internals, apparently stiff and spares quite easy to come by

If a good price, what is there to lose?

jonnyrockymountain

as jim says, very good hubs and easily serviced at a good weight and good price.

vitusbigwheeler
    Free Member

Cheers guys may just treat myself – the boss will kill me but at least I can escape even quicker!

juan
    Free Member

Better and probaly not much more money would e to get the XM401 rim laced to the 350 SP hubs with some comp SP.
    You’ll get a wheel that is only 47 grs heavier than the XM1501 with the same behaviour and quality. Just with a 350 hubs (same as spline two range) instead of the 240 like on the spline one.
    Problem is finding the XM401

Best regards

vitusbigwheeler
    Free Member

Hmm you’ve set me off with great ideas of wheel building now!!! Cheap set of wheels has grown arms and legs!!

juan
    Free Member

It makes a very nice wheelset, this was my choice, and I can get any product from DT Swiss, it just made a lot of sense in terms of both the money and the quality

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘DT SWISS M1700 spline wheels – thoughts?’ is closed to new replies.