Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • DT Swiss EXM130 Forks
  • gearfreak
    Free Member

Just put mine back on my bike after a service at Pace (quick turnaround, good service). Now got a big smile on my face, soooo much nicer than the RS Revelations that are my spare pair.

Nice and plush and active at the top of the stroke, but progressive so you don’t blow through the travel on bigger hits. The launch control is great, hit the top of the forks before a climb, travel reduces, bike transforms to a climbing machine, hit a bump and bang back to 130mm of plush, progressive controlled travel.

I know they’ve been slated in some reviews, but I love mine and thought I’d share that with you.

(Needed a service after two years of abuse, no extra spares needed, no replacing the stanchions or steerer, no fiddly foam rings to clean after every three rides.)

Houns

I got the 150’s as soon as they came out. Best forks ever

chestrockwell

Very happy owner of some XMM140’s here. Also think they’re better then the Revs they replaced :mrgreen:

mrjmt
    Free Member

Aye, have them on my Kona Dawg Supreme. Love them. Only wish I’d got them in longer travel rather than 130mm as the Dawg is 140mm rear. Can’t afford to swap them for anything anywhere near as good now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘DT Swiss EXM130 Forks’ is closed to new replies.