Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • DS game for 6 year old girl
  • Monkey
    Free Member

My nearly 6 year old is getting a ds for her birthday. Aside from High School Musical are there any games that you would recommend? Cheers Alex

Nick

Animal Crossing, Nintendogs

aleigh
    Free Member

The Carnival funfair game is brilliant. Also Animal Crossing is quite good.

davesmum
    Free Member

Get an r4 ds card and download all the games you want for free…..

bananaworld
    Free Member

Resident Evil: Deadly Silence.

No one is too young to face up to the threat that zombies present in today's society.

jahwomble
    Free Member

Viva pinata, pocket paradise, I've got a 2,6 and 10 year old who all love it.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Nintendogs is inexpressibly lovely. Animal Crossing is also great, even though the entire premise is that you're shipped into a new town and forced into slavery by a crooked, money grabbing raccoon.

Not played the DS version of Viva Pinata, but the 360 version is great, so it's probably worth a look.

Get an R4 cartridge and pirate games, and I'll come around and steal your bikes. 😉

nickc

Another vote for Nintendogs Animal Crossing is too much like real life, what with all the drugs and sex…

MrsToast
    Free Member

Another vote for Nintendogs Animal Crossing is too much like real life, what with all the drugs and sex…

And the ever increasing mortgage.

Oh wait, I don't actually earn enough to get a mortgage, unfortunately my bank manager isn't an opportunistic raccoon. -_-

saleem
    Free Member

If you get a sd card I've got loads of games you could have, my aunt sent me 150 on discs for my boys which are 20% turned out to be for girls, not a problem as it only takes seconds.

starseven
    Free Member

Same as best DS game for any age, Mario Kart.

Ashley
    Free Member

My daughter loves the cooking mama games and is the same age.

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

My son loves Super Mario,as does his mum and dad…..

richardk
    Free Member

cooking mama or mario kart

Other's are either too difficult (high school musical) or repetitive (dogs)

Jase
    Free Member

Have a 6 YO daughter who losve cooking mama, Mario Kart and Sonic & Mario at the Olympics best.

Also a horse game.

Curly68
    Free Member

My 6yr old plays most of the above and has just got Pokemon Pearl, A Ben10 game and Horrid Henry for xmas.

Frankers
    Free Member

As above get a R4 card loaded with various games so they can choose

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘DS game for 6 year old girl’ is closed to new replies.