Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • drunk old lady in asda carpark
  • Kevevs
    Free Member

so I got directed to an old 92yr lady, that was pretty damn drunk. She was too wasted to drive anywhere. So I got her husbands phone number off her and stopped her driving anywhere. She was pretty stressed because her husband was ill

Was there any need to get the cops involved? cos she wasn’t going anywhere! poor old lady now has a record.

crikey
    Free Member

Eh?

project
    Free Member

The management should have put her in a taxi home, it asda be easier than ringing plod.

Muke
    Free Member

allthegear
    Free Member

please tell me you’re not a policeman, telling stories of your work on the internet without clearance??

Rachel

highclimber
    Free Member

Was there any need to get the cops involved?

if she was going to attempt to drive off then yes!

Kevevs
    Free Member

just wondering crikey.

kinda666
    Free Member

asda price you pay for drinking and driving 😀

Kevevs
    Free Member

project, the cops turned up and it all got involved. which I thought was too much

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Why is it too much?

project
    Free Member

Keevers that asda be a wrong decision.

emma82
    Free Member

Lol @ project

RichJJ
    Free Member

92 year old with a record ?? She’ll never work again!!!

jon1973
    Free Member

project, the cops turned up and it all got involved. which I thought was too much

Would you have thought that if was a drunk 28 year old bloke in the same situation, or is being old a ‘get out of jail’ free card?

Kevevs
    Free Member

well, it was a real old lady, collapsed in her car, obviously necked far too much whisky. and stressed about herb husbands operation. I just felt sorry for her, then called the cops. what can you do?

crikey
    Free Member

You grassed on her?

OMG!

jon1973
    Free Member

I didn’t know she shopped at Asda

Kevevs
    Free Member

I dunno, what do you reckon?

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Poor, poor trolling

Was there any need to get the cops involved? cos she wasn’t going anywhere! poor old lady now has a record.

I just felt sorry for her, then called the cops.

tadeuszkrieger
    Free Member

If she was drunk in an Asda carpark, then frankly she’s not a lady,old or otherwise.

jon1973
    Free Member

Posh drunk ladies shop at Waitrose or M&S.

project
    Free Member

Will she get an ASDA, instead of an ASBO,

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Owjuno she was poor……did you go through her handbag ?

emma82
    Free Member

Nah, you’ve milked that too much now project….

Simon_Semtex
    Free Member

A 92 year-old drunk woman? You actually see her downing pints of the hard stuff or you just assume she was bladdered?

An altered and combative person of her advanced years is more likely to be showing signs of low blood sugar levels and possibly the beginnings of a diabetic coma.

She get home alright?

stevemtb
    Free Member

So she’d driven to Asda drunk then was attempting to drive home? You wouldn’t have questioned calling the cops with a younger person…

Kevevs
    Free Member

not trolling. she just was an old old lady right out of it on whisky and feeling for her husband. silly old mare!

crikey
    Free Member

…and now she’s in a prison cell with all the druggies, nonces, unicyclists and F1 lovers. Serves her right.

Kevevs
    Free Member

i doubt it crikey. but I did think it was OTT. maybe I’m wrong, I dunno. crazy old lady on a mad deathwish?

jon1973
    Free Member

she’ll be running ‘A’ wing by now.

iDave
    Free Member

Morning sherry, on medication, slippery slope…..

If she took out a car with my kids in it I’d not be particularly interested in her ‘old dear’ status.

jon1973
    Free Member

Morning sherry, on medication, slippery slope…..

If she’s not careful she will have screwed up her liver by the time she’s in her early hundreds.

Kevevs
    Free Member

I dunno, poor old dear . obvious to me she was having a bad time.

jon1973
    Free Member

well, you’ve certainly taught her a lesson. Well done.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah, but what if she’d made it out onto the dual carriageway and caused a huge pile up leaving several dead and dozens injured?

Sounds like she’s sadly no longer capable of being trusted enough to drive on the roads. A Younger person could ‘reform’, but at 92, you’ve got to doubt her ability to make appropriate rational judgements in future.

Police involved is all good, ultimately, for her benefit as well as others’.

crikey
    Free Member

92?
    Some people are born bad…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

A Younger person could ‘reform’, but at 92, you’ve got to doubt her ability to make appropriate rational judgements in future.

What ageist nonsense, I’m sure that after she’s served a 12 month ban she will have learnt her lesson like most other people.

That’s a fine comment you made to towards someone who kept the home fires burning during our Darkest Hour Elfie 😐

Sue_W
    Free Member

Kev – if you’d let her drive off she might have squished me on my bike as I rode through town, and then what would you do for post-ride cheese and crackers? (Plus having survived cycling in the big city of London there’s no way I’m going to get flattened by an OAP in Llandudno!)

In the end, drink-driving is just not ok, no matter how sad the circumstances.

(oh, and cheese and onion crisps are yellow if you’re eating posh Red Sky version …)

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What ageist nonsense

If you say so Ernie, if you say so.

Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t. I’ll have to go away and carefully consider my comments. After all, you’re very elderly but seem perfectly capable of driving safely, that must be said.

You are crap on a bike though and you wear minging socks and shoes. Perhaps your sense of aesthetics is somewhat on the wane? And you always mention toilets; at your age I’d imagine you need them more often than most.

And we don’t want to know what you use your Camelbak for. 😯

That’s a fine comment you made to towards someone who kept the home fires burning during our Darkest Hour Elfie

How do you know she was involved in The War? She cooduv bin from the Aleutian Islands. 😐

There you go assuming stuff about people again.

Racist.

Junkyard
    Free Member

so you are a grass now ?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘drunk old lady in asda carpark’ is closed to new replies.