Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Drunk in charge?
  • soobalias
    Free Member

Is it still an arrestable offence if im only drunk in charge of a bike offroad?

never going to get caught and can only hurt myself, so not worried…

taxi25
    Free Member

If the trail is a "public place" It seems yes.

http://www.criminal-solicitors.com/bicycles.htm

bereavementmonkey
    Free Member

ooohhh… Got my bike taken off me once for being a little tipsy! 😯

user-removed
    Free Member

I drunkenly fell off my bike twice in the space of five minutes, in front of the same police car. They just pointed and laughed. And so did my mates.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Thats nowt. I put my drunken mate down on the bonnet of an (occupied) squad car to rest my arms after carrying the drunken muppet halfway across town, he had a little kip, and when I felt ready to go, I picked him up and on we toddled.

bereavementmonkey
    Free Member

b*sterds…. Cost me £25 taxi home… Then another £25 taxi in the next day to pick it up…. and they had put a sticker on that i could NOT get off.

user-removed
    Free Member

I watched a couple of spoiled brat teenage girls at Glastonbury, finding the limit of two policemens' patience. They were smoking a huge, and very badly put together joint – waving it around all over the place and generally acting like proper attention wh0res.

As two coppers went past, they waved the monstrosity of a doobie under the policemens' noses and cackled gleefully that they, "couldn't do nuffink abaht it, innit".

The police promptly nicked them, and one had to be handcuffed.

HA-HA!

EDIT – sorry for off-topicness…

TooTall
    Free Member

Is it still an arrestable offence if im only drunk in charge of a bike offroad?

That WOULD be the end of your mountain biking and no doubt!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Drunk in charge?’ is closed to new replies.