• This topic has 50 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Kuco.
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • druidh
  • geoffj

*sniggers*

coffeeking
    Free Member

I've been banned for overstepping the line too. Everyones lines are different. If mark had killed him and buried the body I might think it excessive, but druids a decent chap and I'm sure Mark knows it and he'll be back by the weekend.

In actual fact I was banned for posting a single (non pron) image.

tony_m
    Free Member

*sniggers*

I once tried to post that as a comment on a US-based sci-fi forum – it actually got picked up by their swear filter and came out as *s********.

kennyp
    Free Member

I'd much rather have a decent bloke like Druidh on here than some of the self-rightous hypocrites who preach tolerance right up to the point where someone says something that offends their twisted PC view of the world; views that are more to do with their own desperate need to be seen to be "right-on" than anything else.

deertrackdoctor
    Free Member

bring back Druidh ! what i got away with as former name Sarahbauz was far far worse . free this man now of i will go on Hunger strike !

muddydwarf
    Free Member

So we'll call the doctor in about – ooh, 3 months then deertrack?

deertrackdoctor
    Free Member

3months will hardly touch the cellulite man! i rekon i will last till next spring!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

😆

Kuco

LOL

juan
    Free Member

This place is not a democracy.
    Mark ban who he wants regardless of the rules, HIS rules. Is druidh a racsit far from it. He might actually be in the top 10 of the most tolerant guys on here, unlike a few others who insipte of several xenophobic comment have never been banned;
    Is it fair nope. But the it's just the internet. You don't have to meet anyone from here if you don't want to you know.

Kuco

You don't have to meet anyone from here if you don't want to you know

Mean your real 😯

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘druidh’ is closed to new replies.