Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Dreech commute this morning, but then, all of a sudden…
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

Pulled up at some lights this morning on the commute next to, just stretching a leg to the floor to keep her balance, an absolute goddess. In tights and a very short cycling skirt. Blond.With a pony tail.

Tried and almost succeeded in not staring boggle-eyed as she re-mounted and rode off in front of me… Cycling is great, isn’t it?

DezB
    Free Member

Cycling Perving is great, isn’t it?

Yep 🙂

Lifer
    Free Member

Wow.

rabyoung
    Free Member

Pedantic mode…it’s ‘dreich’ actually.

highlandman
    Free Member

Photographic evidence, please.
    Otherwise, it’s just a story…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

If only..

zippykona

I used to see a girl on a Rocket Goldstar. She had the whitest skin,the blondest hair and the reddest lipstick.
    Still go all funny thinking about her.

samuri
    Free Member

I bet the girls forums (wherever they are) are filled with them talking about the tight buns, unshaved faces and tussled hair (or whatever, I’ve never really figured out what attracts girls physically) of us lot.

wwaswas

tight buns, unshaved faces and tussled hair

I’ve not shaved this morning but tight buns and tussled hair both waved goodbye about 20 years ago and haven’t been seen on me since 🙁

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

Watch out, you’ll get arrested for that in 20 years’ time. Retrospectively arrested for perving.

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

and a very short cycling skirt. Blond.With a pony tail.

I might have to google that.

kimbers

trackstands for the win

whilst demonstrating my innate coolness at a set of traffic lights a very sexy brunette lady on a motorbike, said ‘can you teach me to do that?’ winked and giggled at me

i just grinned like a fool as she sped off into the distance

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Dreech commute this morning, but then, all of a sudden…’ is closed to new replies.