• This topic has 52 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by tang.
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Dream Cyclocross Bike – Stigmata vs Hakkalugi vs Anything Else?
  • teadrinker
    Free Member

I do like things by Chris King so can I suggest a Cielo Base Raser although I think it maybe more gravel based.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Stigmata wins it every hoofing time. I DROOOOOOOOL that bike.

AND How many units of this model are Santa Cruz likely to be selling in the UK??

Answer: ONE, by the looks of this thread.

Which is much sadness for me, as I will only ever be able to afford one on the secondhand market. Perhaps I have a long and fruitless wait..? 😐

teadrinker
    Free Member

I wished they did an Alu version of the stigmata. I would have quite happily picked one up.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

If you’re going metal then maybe…

bikebouy
    Free Member

A real world CXer for real world riding..

Looks rubbish in this photo dunit 😀

ontor
    Free Member

Shand?

aP
    Free Member

I’m aware of at least one Stigmata that’s suffered from chainstay wear this last cx season. It might be worth looking into the clearance around the tyre at the bottom bracket junction.
    My 5 year old Argon 18 Arsenic has been used in all conditions including a 3PCX and being thrown down on unsuitable descents and 3x (soon to be 4x) Paris-Roubaix without any significant damage beyond cosmetics to the frame.

gee
    Free Member
    jmatlock
    Free Member

How about something from Creme Cycles?

Ibis with Etap then.

benji
    Free Member

If looking at a stigmata, the niner bsb had got to be worth a look, if the shop you deal with can get Santa Cruz they should also be able to source Niner. I’m just wishing Yeti would make another cross bike.

tang
    Free Member

Saddleback are bringing in the Alchemy bikes. I’ll be getting a ride on one soon hopefully. Custom is fun, here’s mine in two guises.
    Race

Gnar

xyeti
    Free Member

Snow fair, I’d like to post one of my ARC-X but canny dew,

BTW Tang, that is absolutely stunning,

tang
    Free Member

Can’t remember the race build weight but with tubs/r45 cx1 plus all ENVE finishing kit, pretty light.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Dream Cyclocross Bike – Stigmata vs Hakkalugi vs Anything Else?’ is closed to new replies.