Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • DREAM CYCLES ONLINE WESTBURY
  • Irish_AL
    Free Member

anyone got a phone number for these guys? anyone dealt with them?

or am I the only one who has sent payment via recorded delivery, which is delivered and signed for and then they claim they havent recieved it?

wwaswas

which is delivered and signed for and then they claim they havent recieved it

have they said what they did get in the envelope if it wasn’t payment?

[edit] An online cycle business without a website? Mmmmm.

Irish_AL
    Free Member

yea the more i look into them it all seems a little odd, they are based on ebay, but seem to have the same postal address as 2 othe bike shops/companies Mountainbikes direct and DJ Cycles. They havent said anything in the past 2 days after I pointed out the letter was delivered and signed for.

wwaswas

their ebay feedback is pretty good so I’d probably give them the benefit of the doubt for now…

ziggy
    Free Member

He operates from a shed/house. Always keen to sell but not so keen to sort out warranty or returns.
    I know this because he sends his customers to our shop to sort out warranties, even though we are NOTHING to do with him.
    DJ cycles closed down years ago FWIW.

Irish_AL
    Free Member

Ziggy you got a number for him by any chance?

ziggy
    Free Member

Sorry no, the last phone number when he still had his website was a mobile. What address did you have, might be able to find something from that.

Irish_AL
    Free Member

unit 3. oakfield business centre. stephenson rd. westbury. wiltshire. ba13 4wf but that leads to mountainbikes direct and that bloke didnt want to talk ❓

backhander
    Free Member

Did you send cash?

Irish_AL
    Free Member

once again the collective have come up trumps 😉 one phone call later and all sorted

Mister-P
    Free Member

Good news Al.

mastiff
    Free Member

I bought some pedals from their ebay shop. Arrived next day but they developed a fault within 2 weeks. After a few emails they told me to return them for inspection. Sent them 3 weeks ago and they claim they never received them.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘DREAM CYCLES ONLINE WESTBURY’ is closed to new replies.