Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Drag and drop MP3 players
  • simonlovesrocks
    Free Member

Do they still exist, I remember my mate having an old i-river a few years back Iv had a sony HDD1 but its getting a to be a drag using sonys odd formats and out dated software.

Just looking for something other than an I-pod and want to avoid copying all my music into a program like i-tunes

sorry if im been simple….I still buy CD's

toys19
    Free Member

creative

Gravy
    Free Member

Sony NWZ E445 16mg brilliant, you will need quality earfones.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Another vote for one of the new Sony range.

mikey74
    Free Member

Sandisk Fuze: They are brilliant.

TooTall
    Free Member

Sony – they haven't used that software for years. Drag and drop and superior sound quality.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Sony lover here too after getting p155ed off with I tunes.

Sony NWZ S639F 16 GB player here, stupid name, easy to operate, great sound quality, drag and drop stuff, links to any PC with its USB lead as its just a hard drive really. Terrific stuff.

REVIEW HERE

Put together the excellent sound quality, the fine bundled headphones and the value – 16GB for only a little more than the 8GB iPod Nano – and anyone who values music over style would be mad to buy the Apple player.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Sony lover here too after getting p155ed off with I tunes.

Sony NWZ S639F 16 GB player here, stupid name, easy to operate, great sound quality, drag and drop stuff, links to any PC with its USB lead as its just a hard drive really. Terrific stuff.

REVIEW HERE

Put together the excellent sound quality, the fine bundled headphones and the value – 16GB for only a little more than the 8GB iPod Nano – and anyone who values music over style would be mad to buy the Apple player.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Drag and drop MP3 players’ is closed to new replies.