Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Down loading pics from Panasonic LUMIX DMC TZ35 to IPad
  • flashes
    Free Member

Is there any way of downloading loading pics from Panasonic LUMIX DMC TZ35 to iPad direct and if so how. I’ve given up trying to get sense out of Apple…..

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Not familiar with the camera and what features it has but the only way I know of getting pics direct from one device directly into an iPad is via Bluetooth, other than that it’s upload to Photo then transfer to the iPad from Photo. Doesn’t take long, not a faff at all.

GolfChick
    Free Member

Do you have an apple macbook perhaps and can just import the photos into your photos library and turn on photos library on your iPad. I have every photo I’ve ever taken available to me using that method.

CraigW
    Free Member

This Lightning to USB adapter should let you plug in the camera, and download photos. https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/product/MD821ZM/A/lightning-to-usb-camera-adapter

GrahamS

I have the Apple SD card adapter for my iPad – so I generally just use that.

CountZero

I have an old TZ35 and I used to use the Apple camera kit to copy photos straight off the card, copied thousands of photos that way until I got my latest TZ75, which has wifi. I think there’s a Panasonic app to make the copying easier, I use a Panasonic app to download directly from my current camera.
    It’s not an Apple issue, it’s a 3rd-party thing, and the means are there to make it easy.

flashes
    Free Member

Cheers, I think a trip back to the Apple Store with the camera to try the lightning to USB adaptor or card reader…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Down loading pics from Panasonic LUMIX DMC TZ35 to IPad’ is closed to new replies.