Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Dowie's Trails – FOD
  • SirHC

Heard a rumour today that the dowie’s trails have been flattened, anyone ridden there today?

blackmountainsrider
    Free Member

My Gf rodw there today so I presume not!

russyh
    Free Member

I’m there tomorrow. I very, very much doubt they have not been flattened. But will report back if so

blackmountainsrider
    Free Member

You think they have Russyh?

russyh
    Free Member

Sorry that should read very, very much doubt they have been flattened. I rode there Monday and they are spot on and running sweet

SirHC

Thanks for the replies, heading over today

mboy
    Free Member

Might see some of you down there today maybe. Heading to Mallards Pike first though…

See someone on a blue Evil with MRP forks, stop me and say hi!

russyh
    Free Member

Dowies still very much there…and very busy they were too I may add!

mboy
    Free Member

Dowies still very much there…and very busy they were too I may add!

And riding faster than I’ve ever ridden them!

Even with 20 miles in the legs already, smashed PR’s on Dowies 1 (and dipped under 2mins!!!), Dowies 3 and Bluebell surprise…

Mallards Pike was riding incredibly fast today too…

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

Still there

russyh
    Free Member

Got to say on my winter hack today they were sweet as! Just wish my new bike had been delivered in time. My mates on their full sussers were flying.

wilko1999
    Free Member

Mallards/Staple-edge is awesome mboy – 3 more trails have appeared over winter, that place is rammed with amazing stuff

mboy
    Free Member

Mallards is awesome Wilko!

Did several trails over there today, got a PR down Viper 1&2 by 6 seconds, despite binning it, having to pick myself up, and get back on the bike again! That’s how fast it is right now… Cleaned the Quarry drop for only the 2nd time too so well chuffed with that.

wilko1999
    Free Member

Nice, quarry dropin is great, don’t look down to the left though. Heckler is my favourite over there at the moment, and there’s a new one over the road called Stoner now with a nice gap jump across the Blackpool brook.

mboy
    Free Member

Yeah we found that trail with the gap across the brook! Didn’t know it was there, shame my mate stopped in front of me as I was tanking it, would have cleared it by miles…

I’ve stopped and looked to the left on Quarry Drop before. I’m scared of heights! I went VERY green shall we say.

jimster01

I really need to get back down there and do some exploring.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Dowie's Trails – FOD’ is closed to new replies.