• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Double Room for rent NW london, in 3 bed house with 2 nice housemates
  • pierrepechon
    Free Member

hello there –

we have 1 double room to rent, for about £650 per month plus about £50 per month bills. room is available in 2-4 weeks time. rent for the first month will only be about £150 because the place isnt totally finished yet. if you’re interested get in touch by phone or text, prefereably dont msg me on this forum because i cant log in at work !!
    0 seven eight seven o 401441

have a look here http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/flatshare_detail.pl?flatshare_id=3900912

its a nice room, super smooth shiny wood floor, and a secret hatch in the floor to hide laptop / passport / precious stuff – in the old fireplace.

its in a big 3 bed house near dollis hill tube station. there are 2 of us there at the moment – I’m a doctor, i work in hospital, and the other housemate is a really chilled out australian paramedic called angus. he just moved here from Oz, and is very relaxed and easy to get on with.

i’m a keen rock climber, kayaker and mountain biker. the house is perfect for out doorsy sporty people – there is loads of space for kit and boys toys.

the house has 3 double bedrooms, upstairs there’s a big landing with space for huge wardrobes, 2 bathrooms – one has loo/bath/shower/sink, the other one has shower/sink.

Then downstairs there is a loo with sink, a utility room with big metal sink/washing machine/boiler/there will be a freezer too, then kitchen has 6ft tall fridge and normal kitchen stuff, theres my favourite room (has no floor at moment – we are still fixing this bit up) which is one giant sitting room – this used to be 2 rooms so we knocked the wall down and put in a big steel beam so we can dangle off it and have a pull-up bar and climbing finger boards.

right now it is about 80% finished but bits are still being done up by me, dad and a builder – all the heavy building ahs been done but we still need to put floor boards in the big sitting room down, and paint it and paint the hall.

theres a big garden with loads of space for stuff, a really giant attic with a strong floor you can walk safely on, and loads of storage space for contraband / hostages / my climbing kit and a downhill mountain bike

if you are interested get in touch – best way is text me, because that way i dont have to keep checking this website.

there is a great gym 10 minutes walk away, and westway climbing wall really nearby, easy to get in to london on jubilee line bakerloo line and overground, easy to drive away because N circular is near and so is M40.

the house has been totally refurbed – it took us 8 months. it has new foundations, new roof, new wood joists under the ground floor, new pine floors in all rooms, all shiny and varnished, the walls and attic are insulated for heat and sound, and there is a badass huge 6 feet tall boiler so 2 showers and a sink can run at the same time and they dont go cold. basically all done up to my Dad’s standards (very careful engineer who likes things done Old-school, and properly built and strong), he is also an electrician and a locksmith so its all safe, difficult to break into if you are a thief and you wont die of electric shocks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Double Room for rent NW london, in 3 bed house with 2 nice housemates’ is closed to new replies.