Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Doppelgängers (James Coburn content)
  • camo16
    Free Member

I swear I’ve just seen James Coburn. Not just someone who looks a bit like James Coburn… nope, it was the real Jimmy. He’s on the Liverpool waterfront right now, for any Coburn enthusiasts in the area, looking all:

Dude even winked at me as I walked past. 😯

So – since James is popularly considered to be dead – do you believe in Doppelgängers? Any unnerving up-close-and-personal experience with ex Hollywood icons?

camo16
    Free Member

Edit: double post.

seadog101

Not a doppleganger, but I did get served by a guy in a mobile phone shop today, same name as me …. And birthday…

yunki
    Free Member

I saw my own doppelganger recently, parked in the bay next to us at our local Mickey Ds drive-thru..

‘Oh look’ I says to the wife.. ‘it’s me, sat over there in that van..’
    ‘By buggery sweet effing Jesus, so it is’!! she exclaimed in reply.

She wanted to approach him to ask if he would mind having his photo taken with me, but I was concerned that we might all implode through a small lightly greased orifice in the time space continuum..

Quite fortunate really, cos when he turned his head he didn’t look like me at all..

DezB
    Free Member

No dead Hollywood icons, but I saw the bloke who used to sit opposite me in a hypermarket car park with (what I presumed was) his daughter.
    It was definitely him, I almost said “hello”, but he was a couple of car rows away.
    Next day I asked him about it.. wasn’t him. His daughter is 19 and lives miles away.
    So either he was trying to hide the fact that he was with a 14(ish) year old girl, or… doppelganger!

Coyote
    Free Member

Dezb. I think you need to name and shame and then burn his house down. Just to be on the safe side like. 😉

camo16
    Free Member

Interesting stories guys!

But since no other Hollywood icon doppelgängers have emerged yet, I advise you all to keep your eyes peeled on your way home tonight… James Garner is probably out there somewhere!

First prize to whoever locates the Garner:

wwaswas

Dad of a boy in my daughters class was a dead ringer for Daley Thompson.

After about 6 months I found out he was Daley Thompson.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Doppelgängers (James Coburn content)’ is closed to new replies.