Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Doors open for Fatclub 2 (Revenge of the Scales…!!)
  • marsdenman
    Free Member

Form an orderly queue…….

Fat club 2 doors are open for registration (current club has 2 more weigh ins to go).

If you want to join in drop me a line on / around Friday the 27th March (mail in profile) with a subject line that reads as follows

‘fat club 2. board name. real name. start weight. target weight’ so, if that was me, it would read

‘fat club 2. marsdenman. chris turner. 15st 5lbs. 14st’

Weights can be in stones, lbs or kg, we convert them all to lbs for the spreadsheet.

That gives us all the ‘start’ data. The following week – 3rd April, wil be the first ‘weigh in’ when, I hope, we’ll all see some losses!

Existing clubbers – 27th is the last weigh in of Club 1 – if you want to roll over to Club 2 just let me know on that weeks e-mail. Weight on the 27th will be your start weight for Club2, you can also set a new target weight if you so desire….

Cheers all
    Chris

marsdenman
    Free Member

bump…..
    no, not referring to that which shows itself at the front of my t-shirt…….. 🙄

forge197
    Free Member

thanks Chris I am going to roll literally into Club 2!!

grynch
    Free Member

*planning to roll over* good choice of words actually

marsdenman
    Free Member

‘planning to roll over’ – yep – saw the figures on the scales, saw miself in the mirror…… not exact;y leading from the front am i……. 🙄
    not to worry…..

miketually
    Free Member

How are the figures for FC1 looking? How many are on track for achieving their targets?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

how many weeks is it?

grynch
    Free Member

I can’t actually see the “screen shot” here at work.. and my home PC is busted.

also of course I am in no position to comment on anyones weight loss , or lack of

marsdenman
    Free Member

miketually – figures are shown here

thisisnot – 12 weeks again.

Jamie
    Free Member

Hmmm, do i subject myself to more torture? 😉

Spanner-Man
    Free Member

Excellent, this looks like a brilliant idea.

I’m in!

Too_Punk_To_Funk
    Free Member

Will roll over. (Now there’s a phrase that could be put in a multitude of contexts….)

bigsi
    Free Member

Only lasted 4 wks last time but lost about 8lb which i have not put back on so I’m in for part deux 😛

Brother_Will
    Free Member

Im gonna give this a go thanks marsdenman

iamtheresurrection

Me too Chris, I’ll drop you an email…

Ta.

marsdenman
    Free Member

e-mails rec’d gents, cheers.
    Anyone else care to join the <cough> fun <cough > …….. 😀

blu-tone
    Free Member

Well I r-e-a-l-l-y should, but being honest I’m not sure you’ll have enough room. I mean my (famous) arrrse has two postcodes of it’s own !!!

Yep, if others have the spine for it, then I’ve certainly got the guts !! 😀

molgrips
    Free Member

Maybe I should join in…

marsdenman
    Free Member

blu-tone – never short of room – if your ass is that big i can always leave a blank line above and below you on the spreadheet 😛
    Get the e-mail sent!

blu-tone
    Free Member

Chris, will email you just as soon as I stick a new battery in the scales. It’ll have to be a blooody car battery to light up all theose LED’s !!

johni
    Free Member

I may be in. Will see if I can find some scales.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Doors open for Fatclub 2 (Revenge of the Scales…!!)’ is closed to new replies.