Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Don't let me forget…
  • molgrips
    Free Member

I’ve shaved half my face before the battery ran out on my clippers. Don’t let me forget and go out before I do the other half after it’s charged up.

trail_rat
    Free Member

your clippers not let you charge and use at the same time – like oh i dunno – a mains trimmer ?

binners

Stick a picture of Phil Oakey to the inside of both exterior doors. To remind you, should you try to leave the house, that you are follically imbalanced

crush83
    Free Member

haha, this happend to me whilst cutting my own hair with clippers 😳

molgrips
    Free Member

your clippers not let you charge and use at the same time – like oh i dunno – a mains trimmer ?

Yes, there are no sockets in my bathroom though 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

One cannot “shave” with a trimmer. One can merely ponce around, tidying up one’s designer bumfluff, which I assume is what you have been doing.

binners

Are there any other rooms in your house that do have sockets?

binners

Molly poncing about earlier….

andyl
    Free Member

extension lead?

binners

trail_rat
    Free Member

think you need to speak to smudge about uprated batterys for your manbag accessory.

have you got a “hot wax unsightly hair remover” as well ?

:d

Cougar

Last time that happened to me the clippers stopped mid-clip, leaving the thing attached to my face. That smarted a bit.

molgrips
    Free Member

One cannot “shave” with a trimmer. One can merely ponce around, tidying up one’s designer bumfluff, which I assume is what you have been doing

One can reduce ones beard to a mere 0.5mm which is preferable to 0mm, for me.

There are sockets in other areas in the house, they do not have sinks and mirrors though.

I’ve opted to charge it and resume after dinner, which is why I said ‘don’t let me forget’

thegreatape
    Free Member

beard…0.5mm

0.5mm isn’t a beard

Cougar

You need a mirror to use a beard trimmer? Don’t you know where your face is?

At this rate, we’re not going to let you forget alright, possibly for weeks.

freddyg
    Free Member

If you don’t have a mirror handy, you could always look at a photo of yourself while strimming

thegreatape
    Free Member

Does anyone know if molgrips is still wibble like he was a few months ago when he wanted to quit his job and live in a nest or whatever it was?

If he is, I reckon we can definitely distract him enough – perhaps with a thread about how crap Toyota Prius’s are – that he forgets and goes out half shaven tomorrow morning. And perhaps even gets sectioned!

jamj1974

One cannot “shave” with a trimmer. One can merely ponce around, tidying up one’s designer bumfluff, which I assume is what you have been doing.

Shaving is for tamed, emasculated and dandified men. Real men grow full beards or trim facial hair because their manly exploits (Read: Crashing bicycle with full face helmet.) have left them with a visage so masculine and scarred that shaving close with a blade is impossible…

Women love men like these and men want to be them… Shaving is admitting you will never make the grade.

thx1138
    Free Member

Shaving is for tamed, emasculated and dandified men. Real men grow full beards or trim facial hair

What if you are ginger?

molgrips
    Free Member

0.5mm isn’t a beard

Yep, that’s why I want to trim this 10mm or so down to 0.5mm 🙂

You need a mirror to use a beard trimmer? Don’t you know where your face is?

Yes, I do, but I don’t know where all the stray hairs I’ve missed are.

Does anyone know if molgrips is still wibble like he was a few months ago

That wasn’t wibble.. well, unless you count the last 15 years as a mid life crisis 🙂

thx1138
    Free Member

Shaving is admitting you will never make the grade.

Or alternatively; hiding behind a beard is admitting your face is so hideous you are socially and morally obliged to grow one, to spare the rest of us such horror?

jamj1974

What if you are ginger?

Didn’t think of that.

Or alternatively; hiding behind a beard is admitting your face is so hideous you are socially and morally obliged to grow one, to spare the rest of us such horror?

FTFY. Framing your face with a beard demonstrates your face’s gorgeousness, you are socially and morally obliged to grow one, to do your beauty justice.

RustySpanner

I quite like having a beard, it breaks up the monotony of my face.

I like being clean shaven too.

But stubble?
    I just don’t get it?
    Do you piss yourself, drink Red S Cider and dress in a binbag for the full effect?

If you insist on looking like a semi-derilict why not just have a proper shave every three or four days?

thx1138
    Free Member

Framing your face with a beard demonstrates your face’s gorgeousness, you are socially and morally obliged to grow one, to do your beauty justice.

😆

jamj1974

By the way – I am no oil painting!

jamj1974

Do you piss yourself, drink Red S Cider and dress in a binbag for the full effect?

When I can be bothered!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Try this.. Mr Mol..

[/url] image by bikebouy, on Flickr[/img]

molgrips
    Free Member

f you insist on looking like a semi-derilict why not just have a proper shave every three or four days?

Cos shaving is uncomfortable and takes too long. The trimmer is quick and comfortable. Way more so than shaving.

I only do it every 7-10 days anyway. I think my face looks better with a bit of texture – it’s very pale stubble, so I don’t look like a tramp.

john_drummer
    Free Member

it’s very pale stubble,

like this?

our glorious soon-to-be-ex chairman.

MOT

RustySpanner

it’s very pale stubble, so I don’t look like a tramp.

Mine’s gone grey too. 😀

maccruiskeen

freddyg – Member
    If you don’t have a mirror handy, you could always look at a photo of yourself while strimming

That only works if you’ve got two photos- a before and after, otherwise you don’t know whether you’ve finished or not.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Don't let me forget…’ is closed to new replies.