Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Dogs scoffing recreational drugs
  • trout
    Free Member

This was a strange night

I was dropped off about 5 miles from home with paddy my Parsons russel
    and the bike to cycle back along the canal bank . we had to walk a bit and under a road bridge where I suspect drug taking goes on .

so no problems yet off we go with him having a good run with pee and poo stops the didtance was about 4 miles so he will have run further

now usually he will have a good drink of water and a bite to eat before sleeping for aw while then he is ready for a walk or play in the garden .

But tonight he had the water and then seemed to go crazy running round the garden like a mad thing for about 10 minutes but then went and stood in a corner just looking around and ignored me and anything I tried to coax him with it got to 11 oclock and he still seemed to be a zombie would not lie down to sleep or even sniff at his favourite food .

I was very scared about his health so decided to sleep on the sofa and keep an eye on him . he normally likes to snuggle up on the sofa if we are telly watching but no still acted like a zombie standing on the sofa arm and staring around as if watching a ghost. untill 2.00 am when he finally curled up and went to sleep after a couple of hours he seemed a bit more normal and is asleep now .

Now I have no experience at all with recreational drugs but can only think he has picked up some drug or strange plant that has caused this strange behaviour .

has this happened to any one on here .

franksinatra

Not really the same but when I was younger our dog scoffed a whole packet of my Mums HRT tablets. Took it down the vets who said that she should be fine except she may come on heat earlier and may develop temporary large doggy breasts.

The next day she ate 12 raw eggs. Greedy dog.

Hope your hound is better soon.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Dogs scoffing recreational drugs’ is closed to new replies.