Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Dog walkers…the dirty bas turds!!!
  • twang
    Free Member

Why do they go to the trouble of picking up and bagging their dogs cack, tying it in a neat little knot, then hanging it from the nearest f***ing branch! Who’s gonna clean that up then cuz it aint gonna decompose? WTF???? Why cant they crap in a toilet?…not that clever are they?

colnagokid

I agree! I have a pooch, and pick up his poop in a bag and put it in the poop bin. In our local park, beside every tree theres bags of poop! They even write to the local paper- “theres not enough bins!” Lazy tw*ts, its about 5 minutes between bins, dont get a dog if your not prepared to do your duty!

coffeeking
    Free Member

They’re just a disgrace. One park near my old house had literally dozens of turdbags hung in the bushes at the side of the main trail. What sort of moron, literally, does it take to do that? Time to start a revolution – spot someone doing it, rip the bag and cob it back at them.

BoardinBob

It’s disgusting. Just back from taking my dog a walk and the amount of shit on the pavements was unreal. You couldn’t walk more than 5 feet without encountering a mound of shit. Around this way the houses are £400,000+ and it’s clear that money doesn’t buy you manners or common courtesy…

CountZero

Don’t get me started on this, it really winds me up, along with allowing their mutts to crap all over the path and just leaving it there, or in the grass alongside the path, where children are likely to run or walk. A couple of weeks ago I was cutting back brambles alongside a cycle route outside of Chippenham, and realised I had dog crap all over the sole of my boot and V12 pedal. Disgusting. I’ve also ridden through it on a shared-use path and had it splash up into my face by my mouth! Can’t begin to describe my feelings towards the vermin who happily do this.

hora
    Free Member

I say a Fatwah on the dog owners, shoot them in the back of the head then hang their dogs balls from their mouth as a warning to others (or a quite abstract art installation).

coffeeking
    Free Member

Not the dogs fault, its just the owners not taking responsibility for their animal.

Peregrine
    Free Member

You can’t beat walking a fresh turn into your house, makes scrubbing the carpet a real please.I think its time to fight back – i gonna start taking a shite out side dog owners houses, damn it i gonna go the whole log – i’m gonna break into thier houses and defecat on thier carpets, see how they like it.

In the old days this kind of scum was stoned – i’m gonna hide in waiting out side dog owners houses and throw feces, expelled through my digestive tract out my anus (or cloaca) during defecation, at them when they emerge.

If that don’t give em a good learning nothing will.

nedrapier

“Oi’ll be strimmin’ the verrge, then *fthfthfthuupppp* an’ it’s gorn everywhere. It’s in moi voisorr, it’s in moi mou-tache…”

Jack Dee. Still laugh whenever I think about it.

coffeeking
    Free Member

IIRC at some point there was such a problem with dog poo around where I lived that the local council was DNA TESTING the poo and using it to prosecute when people were caught, to prove they were habitual offenders. Seems an expensive and involved process but it sure worked.

hora
    Free Member

coffeeking, crims need targeting before dogs. Its called triage.

skinnysteel
    Free Member

Saw dog from local stables curling one out at the end of the drive a couple of Sundays ago. Repeat offender. Scooped into a (transparent) poly bag – still warm, loverly – walked over there and into the stable-yard. Owner there, surrounded by yummy mummys and all the little Lucindas, Isabellas etc. Presented it with a polite request to stop her animal depositing excrement in the surrounding streets and gardens.

Never seen anyone look so humiliated.

myheadsashed

Are you sure it’s not a sh1t tree bearing early fruit.

twang
    Free Member

Well done skinnysteel, should’ve shoved it in her stupid posh face till it squished between her teeth…. urgh just made myself gip!

scuttler

Nice on skinnysteel. More stories of retribution please.

Round here it’s the first 50 metres of any path. Clearly some repeat offenders around – the same size, colour and consistency dotted around the same area.

I have a couple of young kids so I can feel a hulk style metamorphosis coming on from disgruntled and agitated to angry confrontational bastard.

As for those little bags… Grrrrowwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeuuuuuurrgggg.

hora
    Free Member

Brown needs to get tougher on the causes of Brown.

curtisthecat
    Free Member

I fully agree on this one. I work on the canals and we put out dog shit bins that dispense little baggies and a bin to dispose of the little nuggets. How many times have I found a nice turd next to bin!!!!

coffeeking
    Free Member

My choice of retribution for all offenders of almost any crime is to take a sharpened chisel to the teeth, end on, one at a time. There are too many people that I’d enjoy doing that to lol – think i need help 🙂

moog77
    Free Member

i put it in the grit box at end of road,,,,,,,,,,,,hee hee

coffeeking
    Free Member

🙄 ❓

harrytoo
    Free Member

How I love the spring, the first daffodils and the dog-tree bearing its first fruit.

Strangely enough I was thinking about starting this exact thread after seeing at least three bags within the first 100 yards of Ashton court today.

An absolute disgrace.

bassspine
    Free Member

mate of mine saw a dog crap and owner walk off.
    He stopped the dog owner and asked him to pick up.
    The reply ‘it wasn’t my dog’
    He then came back with ‘I’m going over there and pick that turd up. If it’s warm, you’re eating it’
    Dog owner goes back and cleans up shit.

🙂

twang
    Free Member

moog77 – Member

Hey thats a great idea, that way nobody can see it and the streets are clean too……****t

vdubber67
    Free Member

I don’t get the tree bit at all. My dogs crap – I pick it up in a bag and put it in a bloody bin. Trees? Eh?

I must admit I am trying to second guess my dogs and try and get the bag ready so they crap straight in it – but hey – that’s another story… 🙂

SirJonLordofBike
    Free Member

It truly sickens me, I’ve seen dog owners letting there dog sh1t all over a park where people & children are running and playing and they just walk of – filthy selfish b4stards!! I guess they need to be confronted, named and shamed and prosecuted more.

zaskar
    Free Member

Gross.

I never seen it hung on trees and hope I never do.

I stop on a bike path to grab a sip on my water bottle and got home to realise I stepped in dog poo all over my new xtr pedals.

I never used those pedals or shoes again. I hate dog poo.

Roscoemck
    Free Member

Don’t post much on this forum, however, this subject really makes my blood boil!

We’ve got 2 dogs, always bag the poo, no matter where we are, and always always bin it. It infuriates me the amount of people in my area that leave the dog crap everywhere, there’s signs on every lampost threatening £500 fines if caught.

As someone who runs most mornings, I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve come back from a run this winter to find a lovely crap smeared over my shoes.

Bags on trees? Haven’t ever seen this around here.

And whilst I’m having a rant…….Walking up our street on the way home from work last night, still light, lots of people around. Car pulls up opposite me, 2 girls, passenger opens the door and chucks the McaDonalds empty’s on the pavement. Drive off, seeing me shaking my head and then stop about another 10 houses up. Passenger is one of my neighbours daughters!! Don’t know them that well and not sure what house it is, however, if I do find out in the next couple of days, they will find some rubbish in their garden!! I didn’t confront her because she’s a teenage girl and that could have led to all sorts of problems, don’t much like confrontation anyway.

Rant over.
    And relax

andywhit
    Free Member

I saw one tree at the w/e which looked like a modern art installation, lots of different coloured bags of goodness hanging from the branches.

jimster
    Free Member

We’ve got playing fields over the back from us with 2 football pitches, and the amount of crap on the pitches sure makes me feel sorry for anyone playing football.

Perhaps the local councils should start enforcing their bye-laws as opposed to just putting stupid signs up.

A couple of £500 fines may focus the mind a bit.

No_discerning_taste
    Free Member

Around where I live there are lots of horse riders that invariably have a dog with them. Never seen them get off their horses to clean up after the dog…never mind the horse! Would be way too terrified to point this out to them though. But I’m not too bothered because it’s the countryside so I suppose it’s expected to be full of shit and mud!

willard

Barely a month goes by without several mentions of dog poo in our parish magazine.

I’m a dog owner (spaniel). My dog craps. I make a point of picking it up because I don’t like walking in it when I am out walking him. It pisses me off no end when I see the amount of shite that is left by other dog owners.

e.g. the woman that lives on the corner of our road. Their dog gets to roam free in the mornings and I am _always_ finding shite on the grass outside her front garden. That’s annoying.

Then there’s the path down to the local school. Another lovely walk for most dog owners, but one that is a veritable minefield for anyone walking on the grass. It’s not like there are no bins… There are two of them! People just assume that if it’s on the grass, it’s ok to leave it there.

Idiots.

I am sorely tempted to have some sort of dogshite amnesty where all dog owners go out and pick up any shite they can find, irrespective of whether it belongs to them or not. Thing is, half the people would not turn up to it.

wiiija
    Free Member

At irchester park they have just started sticking signs into the ground next to all the dog crap lol “Was this your dog? Bag it and bin it!”.
    Theres so many signs you would not believe it!

90% of dog walkers there are all self centered a*******s, so I cant see it making much difference.

davidr

These abandoned bags may not be actually be abandoned you know.

My mother’s dog has a terrible habit of crapping 5 minutes into a long walk so I’ll pick it up, bag it and stash it somewhere so I can collect it and bin it on the way back. Rather that than carrying a bag of crap around for a couple of hours.

sturmey
    Free Member

davidr how are you supposed to know if they are abandoned or not? Does she leave a sign next to it? Ask her to keep hold of it it will keep her hands warm for a while.

-m-
    Free Member

Next time you see a dog walker not cleaning up after their dog remember that this is the kind of thing mobile phone cameras were invented for. Politely suggest they clean it up whilst taking their picture. Gets people worried.

mt
    Free Member

What a great idea, why not then have website to post the pictures on called Upoop.

davidr

davidr how are you supposed to know if they are abandoned or not?

You don’t. I was pointing out that there are often several reasons that there may be bags of dog crap left lying and not all dog walkers are “dirty bas turds”.

Much in the same way that it would be wrong to class everyone in a car as a bike-hating nutter.

Does she leave a sign next to it? Ask her to keep hold of it it will keep her hands warm for a while.

That’s just being provocative and insulting. There are idiots in all walks of life. Apparently this includes cyclists.

sofatester
    Free Member

Dogs are pointless…

#puts tin hat on and jumps behind dry stone wall#

mountaincarrot
    Free Member

Near my work there has been a huge pile of dog turd bags collecting at the base of a tree for months. The other day there were half a dozen dog walkers with the usual crowd of about fifteen dogs all going ape. They were standing right next to this lot, chatting as if they had not a care.

I walked right through and got the camera out, snapped half a dozen shots.

One of them asked what I’d do with it, and I just said “get angry” or something similar.

Damit, a week later they were cleared up!

If only they’d have done the same with the rest hanging in every other tree nearby. I shot about thirty other pics of turd bags in trees on that same half hour walk. Not my favorite pastime but I was so angry..

We have to shame them into it.

BoardinBob

My mother’s dog has a terrible habit of crapping 5 minutes into a long walk so I’ll pick it up, bag it and stash it somewhere so I can collect it and bin it on the way back. Rather that than carrying a bag of crap around for a couple of hours.

I have been known to do that but I’ll hide it somewhere i.e. under a pile of leaves, under a dead tree, under a rock etc and I’ll get it on the way back, but we’re talking about people hanging them from the ends of tree branches

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Dog walkers…the dirty bas turds!!!’ is closed to new replies.