• This topic has 62 replies, 41 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Dog walkers rights – anyone know about them?
  • grumm
    Free Member

anyone fancy a go at lifting them over a high fence/wall.. i am talking 3.5ft or higher..

No thanks.

Drac

anyone fancy a go at lifting them over a high fence/wall.. i am talking 3.5ft or higher..

7 stonne or so? No but if they can't jump it then you can't expect the land owner to make it friendly for you get through with dogs.

nonk
    Free Member

what crack on the health front grum?

sq225917
    Free Member

World gone mad. Rights of way for dogs. If your dog can't get over/through something that most humans can- stop walking that way or get another dog.

Cougar

Mate of mine has a giant schnauser. He gave himself a hernia hoisting it over a fence not so long back. Manual Canine Elevation, just say no!

grumm
    Free Member

what crack on the health front grum?

Getting better very very slowly – pretty much sums it up I think. Thanks for asking 🙂

MadBillMcMad

or a dog version of this

PracticalMatt
    Free Member

FFS!
    I keep and race Alaskan Malamutes, 8 stone of furry wolf dog when fully grown.

I did 15 miles last week over countless stiles and my dog has just learnt to either crawl under, leap over, crawl round and under the nearby fence or on one occasion carefully place paw in front of paw and climb over after me over the top.

I've read some winging post in my time but this really takes the huntly and palmers.
    " my dog can't get over a style so I want the world changed to suit me".

Crikey what's next, I couldn't take my bear into Boots to get my prescription? 😡

bigyinn
    Free Member

Aaah, but is it a guide bear?

singlecrack
    Free Member

Should have got a springer ,,,,, nothing will keep those little f**kers out 😆

will1
    Free Member

Thanks for the entetainment everyone. The farmer has now sorted the little problem – thought he would as he is a nice chap. 😀

Practical Matt – you really need to calm down pal!! Or get a less stressful job. 😉

Drac

We rode past a cottage yesterday with a collar and I think what look like a Tibetan Mountain Dog, the ran along the fence line playfully barking at us. Then they reached another fence maybe 3.5 high, I swear the mountain dog just stepped over it like a kerb. They weren't in full sprint just barely into a run and the dog just went over it like it wasn't there.

Drac

I hope next time Will he does it the same day that was terrible making you wait.

IanMunro
    Free Member

All the farmers have to do is buy a few of these.
    Problem solved 🙂

Pook

fourcrossjohn – Member
    its his land, his boundries, he has the right to block any one with good reason

DezB
    Free Member

I'll have you know, my dog got very stressed because of this thread

gwaelod
    Free Member

I thought that dogs were only 'usual accompaniments' to walkers if you are a Korean Cannibal

coffeeking
    Free Member

Surely the dog can jump over himself? If not what are you feeding him? If a clumsy human can get over a dog should be able to.

redthunder
    Free Member

"Cracking Thread, Grommet!"

Right of Way for dogs FFS.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Dog owners rights?

Yeah you have the right to remain silent and pcik up the poop and take it home.

gwaelod
    Free Member

What size dog.

If I provide big enough access for a spaniel, will I get sued by Vizula owners for being sizist. Will disabled dogs sue if I don't provide canine wheelchair access.

I think I can work through this, but there's no way the EU are making me let gay dogs mince through my fields. There'll be a sign on every dog entrance saying "No Woofters"

richmtb

@gwaelod

LOL Early contender for post of the week!

DezB
    Free Member

pcik up the poop and take it home.

Take it home? And do what with it? Make cakes? I actively take my dogs sh1t from my home to somewhere else, so taking it home would be pretty stupid.

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Dog walkers rights – anyone know about them?’ is closed to new replies.