Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Dog – spooked by own fart.
  • nimrod2410
    Free Member

Dog was fast asleep when he farted loudly twice in quick succession.
    Startled he ran to the door barking madly. He looked quite bewildered when he realised no-one was there.

I don't know who he was expecting as I had told him well in advance of the postie strike, maybe he had forgotton or he was ignoring me?

Considering changing the chime on the door bell as his reaction time seemed to be better with a more rear end biased sound.

Thank you for sharing some of your time with me.

Ben_mw

My dog wanders round in circles looking for hers!

samuri
    Free Member

Our dog yelps and runs round looking for the culprit. I'm training her to always go and look at the wife after doing that.

robbo1234biking

You could always tell when ours had done a particularly disgusting one and he would suddenly get up from his usual bed and go and lie under the table. The smell usually hit a few seconds later!

nimrod2410
    Free Member

No noticeable aroma this time, just an audible warning, well 2 to be precise.

jahwomble
    Free Member

we used to have one that regularly farted in it's own face when curled up asleep, woke itself up,looked at everyone else disgustedly, then went back to sleep.

zaskar
    Free Member

Cork?

anagallis_arvensis

Mine has an annoying habit of belching in my face after eating.

nimrod2410
    Free Member

Mine has an annoying habit of belching in my face after eating.[u]

I would take that as a sign of affection!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Dogs barking at the slightest noise outside – GRRRRRR, I get woken up at all **** hours by the neighbours dogs hearing people pass in the street. Anyway, back on track, hows about

Dog spooked by its own foot

Muke
    Free Member

I like this one…Sleepwalking dog goes too far

haddock
    Free Member

😆 I love Dogs, their totally mad!

user-removed
    Free Member

Proper LOL at Bizkit the sleepwalking dog – that's the funniest thing I've seen all day, thanks!

EDIT: Pretty sure I've seen the first one before so didn't look, but if it's the same one, also hilarious…

cynic-al
    Free Member

A frend woke herself up farting once.

I recently farted involuntarily when blowing my nose. I was on a second date.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I recently farted involuntarily when blowing my nose.

My grandma always said if you sneezed and farted at the same time you'd do a back flip. What acrobatic manouvere, if any, did you perform?

(In my experience, the only thing I've ever noticed when I fart and sneeze at the same time is that the fart really hurts my bottom).

TheDTs
    Free Member

GrahamS

I recently farted involuntarily when blowing my nose. I was on a second date.

Did you hold her head under the duvet?

If you did then it's love 🙂

iDave
    Free Member
    nimrod2410
    Free Member

That dogs a mentalist.

showerman
    Free Member
    Kuco

That dog with the bone is funny 😀

When my dog use to fart she just start wagging her tail to spread the smell around.

bigsi
    Free Member

Mine always farts when sitting down and is ALWAYS surprised by the noise/feeling. In one smooth motion he stands up and whips round to look closely at the squeaky floor board responsible 🙄

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Muke, I have just sat here crying laughing at that – thanks for rounding off the weekend perfectly!

CheesybeanZ

another belch in the face here and my old rotty used to leave the room
    when he farted- very embarrassed

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Dog – spooked by own fart.’ is closed to new replies.