Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Dog maiming scum…
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

… is us apparently.

Poor doggies

unklehomered
    Free Member

Why would you do that, you evil shits. (excluding myself as am Yorkshire dwelling in nature and don’t hold with that theer LunDun).

LHS
    Free Member

I’ve witnessed this happen and literally lifted the guy off his bike by his backpack as he tried to cycle away after sending a guide dog flying and knocking his blind owner over.

Some absolute ****ers on bikes out there. He kindly waited with me to explain his actions to the police.

dudeofdoom

Its unacceptable behaviour….

Dunno whats wrong with these people 🙁

tinybits
    Free Member

Whilst it’s completely unacceptable, It’s not at all surprising. In case anyone was wondering, people are basically arseholes with a thin veneer of civilisation over the top.

I do however have to wonder at this:

A survey involving a fifth of guide dog owners in the city also found 70% had experienced a near miss with cyclists on pavements or jumping red lights.

How did they know?!

neilwheel
    Free Member

Just because someone is blind, it does not mean they are oblivious to close passing when it happens.

DezB
    Free Member

London cyclists

Nope. Not me then.

project
    Free Member

Now heres n idea fit guide doggies with go pro cameras and film errant cyclists then shame on youtube.

400 plus guide dogs in london and a fifth had been hit by cyclists, not a lot then compared to cyclists hit by cars

DezB
    Free Member

Now heres n idea fit guide doggies with go pro cameras and film errant cyclists then shame on youtube.

Who would shout out the reg numbers?

martinhutch

400 plus guide dogs in london and a fifth had been hit by cyclists, not a lot then compared to cyclists hit by cars

Wow – more than 20,000 inner London residents who cycle to work* have been hit by cars? It’s a warzone out there, folks.

*http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/census/2011-census-analysis/cycling-to-work/sty-cycling-to-work.html

muddy9mtb

who would live in London? it’s too crowded for people with all their senses (not necessarily sense!)..what chance have disabled people 🙄

Pigface
    Free Member

not a lot then compared to cyclists hit by cars

Its not a competition

CountZero

tinybits – Member
    Whilst it’s completely unacceptable, It’s not at all surprising. In case anyone was wondering, people are basically arseholes with a thin veneer of civilisation over the top.

With some there’s no veneer; one little arse rode past me on the footpath a while back, and I commented that maybe when he grew up he ought to ride on the road. His response was to dump his bike and threaten to belt me one, then called me a ****ing chickenshit coward because I refused to get involved in a scrap in the street.
    Vile little maggot. Saw him swerving through the shoppers in the shopping precinct later that afternoon, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he wasn’t the sort to deliberately hit a guide-dog just because it was taking up *his* space on the path.

Cougar

They’ve edited the story.

>>

In a survey conducted by the association, of 33 guide dog owners in London who responded, 14 said they had been involved in a collision and 25 said they had been involved in a “near miss” with cyclists on pavements or jumping red lights.

A further five blind people without guide dogs said they had been in collisions with cyclists – out of 16 who responded to the survey.

There are 41,060 people registered blind or partially sighted in London with just over 320 using guide dogs in the city.

Correction: An earlier version of this story said a quarter of guide dogs working in London had been hit by a bike. The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association has since said the information it provided was incorrect.

root
    Free Member

I commented that maybe when he grew up he ought to ride on the road.

I ride on the pavement when I do go into town because it’s safer than riding in traffic.

CountZero

root – Member
    I commented that maybe when he grew up he ought to ride on the road.
    I ride on the pavement when I do go into town because it’s safer than riding in traffic.

What are you, five?
    Either grow a pair or stop riding.
    Tit.

lemonysam
    Free Member
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Dog maiming scum…’ is closed to new replies.