Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • dog doo……..don't….
  • dano
    Free Member

Just spent the last hour with the marigolds on scrubbing dog doo from my frame, tyres, front mech….
    Arrrggggghhhhhh… I am soo mad…

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

You need a hosepipe/jet-washer!

petefromearth

i think dogs pooing should be banned full stop – i particularly hate it when you see little black bags of poo hanging from branches!! 🙂

Northwind

"i particularly hate it when you see little black bags of poo hanging from branches!!"

Not only toxic but now it'll never rot either! I had a go at a woman for doing this in the pentlands once, and she said "It's to make it easier for the Rangers to clean up". Didn't even know what to say to that, just had to ride on. Just boot it off the trail FFS, how hard is it?

dano
    Free Member

Had the best day at gisburn forest last weekend, the bike was so muddy that i even washed it before it came near the house, but not well enough… could smell something near my wash gear but not sure what, and now I know…Think the next time I see a dog doing its business without the owner cleaning it up, I am going to lose it big time… Its a dedicated trail centre FF sake!

elaineanne
    Free Member

why do people tie these dog poo bags to trees ???? i just dont get it ?
    just take it home ???? we dont need decorated trees thankyou (of that kind)

bassspine
    Free Member

how about little disposable dog-nappies?

twang
    Free Member

Why cant they be trained to poo in toilets? Supposed to be clever and that?

zaskar
    Free Member

How do you know the dog doo was done by D dog?

Could be high fibre fox doo?

Mud guards!

Oh how I enjoyed stopping on my bike on a summers day, had a drink and clipped back into my new xtr with upgraded XTR sticky dog doo.

Took me ages to scrub the basket off! 😈

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘dog doo……..don't….’ is closed to new replies.