Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Dog daycare in Warwick.
  • JEngledow
    Free Member

I appreciate this is a long-shot, but does anyone know of a dog boarding/daycare who have space for one dog on Friday (between 8am and 3pm ish) within about 10 mins of Warwick. I’ve tried google, but all listed are either full, retired, or just not answering the phone!! Thanks

saleem
    Free Member

I’m only ten min away from Warwick myself, I’ll ask a few people tomoz. There are plenty about as the mrs says people at her work use them.

br
    Free Member

I always use to describe doing coke as God’s way of telling you that you’ve too much money – but Dog daycare probably tops it…

Never had a dog that couldn’t manage all day by themselves.

alexpalacefan

LOL @ br

APF

JEngledow
    Free Member

I always use to describe doing coke as God’s way of telling you that you’ve too much money – but Dog daycare probably tops it…

He can manage on his own, but I’ve got a meeting in Warwick and want to avoid driving back to Oxford to pick-up the dog to then drive back past Warwick to get to my Mums (oop-north)! I could leave him in the car, but it’s a little cramped and he’s likely to get bored and try to eat a seatbelt or something!!

MrsToast
    Free Member

How is he with other dogs? We live in Leamington and I’ve got Friday off! 😛

binners

Why not get a cat instead? They couldn’t give a **** if you’re around or not, as long as there’s a food source. And remember…

What, with our near tropical climate and everything

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Dog daycare in Warwick.’ is closed to new replies.