Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Dog Cannot Catch Food
  • bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Does what it says in the tin…

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w2UxDdhZPk[/video]

ninfan
    Free Member

Isn’t it obvious?

He throws it ‘up’ for the dog to catch, meaning the dog can’t visually track the food to catch it.

Everyone knows dogs can’t look up – Big Al says so!

andyl
    Free Member

My spaniel and I have a little kithen repertoire of me tossing her veg off-cuts (carrot, celery etc) and cherry tomatoes. We get told off by the resident vet a lot!

oldnpastit

Our new puppy (labrador x springer) worked out yesterday that he could chew through the bottom of the giant 25kg bag of dog food and gorge himself senseless.

Which he did. It turns out that dogs aren’t strong on self-control. There was a humungous pile of dog vomit shortly afterwards and he’s now the chubbiest I’ve ever seen him.

theotherjonv

It turns out that dogs aren’t strong on self-control.

In other news, night follows day 😉

mattbee

Our Springer x Lab worked out that we could hear him jumping up at the worktop in the kitchen, so he jumps up at the washing machine which usually has a towel sat on top of it, and slides himself along towards any potential food.

He ate £40 worth of filet steak on mine & my wife’s 10th anniversary leaving us to have ham instead. (We were on a little island on the west coast of Scotland with no shops).
    Didn’t poo for 3 days & when it did come out it looked like he’d given birth to a brown sea lion.

He has no problem looking up, down, or under the sofa for food, the greedy bugger.

jon1973
    Free Member

Everyone knows dogs can’t look up – Big Al says so!

The rifle above the bar is also loaded.

bruneep

throwing some shite food to that dog.

chipster

throwing some shite food to that dog

This^
    And what’s with the hanky round his neck?

sandwicheater

At least the dog in the OP’s vid has a varied diet.

Hmmm, I’m seeing a theme, our Lab Springer cross learnt all to quickly that two Soreen loafs, a packet of water biscuits and half a box of weetabix in one sitting a happy do not make. Well, learnt is being a tad generous. We had to line out kitchen work tops with cooking pans and fill the sink with water to discourage her popping up to the counter for a munch/sniff.

Ours too is a handy carat peelings, apple core dispensing unit.

This is her a few days ago in my office awaiting the pear core.

[/url]image by sandwicheater1, on Flickr[/img]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Dog Cannot Catch Food’ is closed to new replies.