Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • does your bank let you take more than you have out a bank machine
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

just got stung 35 quid for fees when i transfered money out of my savings into my debit account which has no overdraft – then withdrew it from a lloyds tsb link cash point.

how ever the bank claims the funds hadnt cleared despite showing in online banking as availible.

i withdrew them and this put me into an un authorised overdraft

– neither of my bank of scotland cards will let me withdraw from a cashpoint more than i have in the account……this lot just giving me an unauthorised overdraft in an effort to extract 35 quid out of me….when i get back to the uk they will be getting the rage.

jon1973
    Free Member

With HSBC the fund transfer immediately between accounts and it’s available to withdraw. The fact that you could draw it out means it’s available. I’d kick up a stink. I’ve had charges dropped in the past.

matt_outandabout

Bombers? Shoe / wee?

Cougar

Ring them and complain, for the sake of 35 quid there’s a good chance they’ll refund it.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Thats why i left Lloyds, shower of shit. not everyones favourite, but i find RBS system a lot better……..phone app is reet handy too

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘does your bank let you take more than you have out a bank machine’ is closed to new replies.