Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Does the London airport protest belittle the cause?
  • zippykona

I’m not black or have recently been shot so I’ m not sure if my opinion is valid but I’m certain that over in the States their eyes are rolling.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I heard about this on the news this morning. First thing I thought was that I bet its a bunch of white middle class folk with nothing better to do.

Now I cant say for certain, but the pictures on BBC show white people on the runway.

Bunch of idiots IMO

“Black people are the first to die, not the first to fly, in this racist climate crisis.!

I bet there were some black people who didn’t get to fly today because of their stupidity.

ninfan
    Free Member

Middle class white kids in jumping on latest protest bandwagon shocker!

What would Lee Jasper say?

nickjb
    Free Member

Well, you are all talking about it on social media

enfht
    Free Member

BLM ignores black crime rates and black on black murder so it’s a complete joke in itself. Cultural problems need to be overcome from within and BLM ain’t part of the solution.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Well, you are all talking about it on social media

No we are talking about a bunch of idiots on social media. It hasn’t even crossed my mind to google whatever they reckon they are standing up for

stewartc
    Free Member

Reading about this and the related quotes I thought its a Chris Morris thing, Shirley?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Most aeroplanes are white.

#blackplanesmatter

ninfan
    Free Member

[video]http://youtu.be/MlJdPOkMa9k[/video]

totalshell

complete and utter tosh.. facts spouted on the news as though they were the truth.. blacks live in the poorest areas and cant afford to move away from airports so they suffer reespitory diseases.. i ll give you some facts.. 17 airports in north yorkshire/ humberside not many black folks if any at all round them just white middle class posh folks.. eight airports in the north west inc. manchester which is the poshest part of town full of white middle class posh folk.. those miidle class white folks would be better off protesting on behalf of thier neighbours

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Most aeroplanes are white.

Planeist.

egb81
    Free Member

Windsor Castle is next to Heathrow #thequeenslifematters

maccruiskeen

chrismac

I think they were lucky they werent shot as suspect terrorists. I imagine in many parts of the world they would

CountZero

Typical rebels in search of a cause looking to get all offended on other’s behalf.
    Perhaps they could explain how many black people have been shot by the police in the UK, compared to the number in the US, and why they aren’t joining the fight in the US.

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

[video]https://youtu.be/kLiJAX-MXcM[/video]

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Does the London airport protest belittle the cause?’ is closed to new replies.