Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Does Chris Hoy own a Ferrari California?
  • hora
    Free Member

Driving yesterday through Manchester and I thought I spotted Chris Hoy at the wheel of a black California(?) numberplate ending in CH.

True? If true the cereal ads are paying good! :mrgreen:

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’d imagine the prize money must be pretty good at the top of track cycling, Asian velodromes are closer in scale to Wembly than the Pringle.

eyerideit
    Free Member

Be bit of squeeze with 27in thighs 😯

Speshpaul

He is a bit of a petrol head, like fast cars and the odd track day, so why not:-)

JAG

Holy cow – I’ve never really looked at his legs before 😯

JAG

This suggests he may drive a Ferrari 😆

Just seen Chris Hoy getting out of his ferrari at majestic wine

RustySpanner

We were on Princess Parkway about 11.30ish and saw a matt black Ferrari with the numberplate S4CHA.
    Assumed it was the DJ?

allthepies
    Free Member

Or Borat 🙂

hora
    Free Member

We were on Princess Parkway about 11.30ish and saw a matt black Ferrari with the numberplate S4CHA.

His office is right next to ours. No its not the DJ but close…

warton
    Free Member

Ali G?

RustySpanner

We were coming back from the Chorlton Triathlon 🙂

If you Google ‘Middle Class’, the first item listed is the entry form. 😀

jambalaya
    Free Member

Given his achievements I it’s great to see him enjoying a little of the good life. Not hard to imagine he may have a sponsorship deal or at least get special access, good tie up for Ferrari to be linked with the fastest man on a bike.

theflatboy
    Free Member

Rusty Spanner – Member

Assumed it was the DJ?

I would assume Sasha the DJ would have got the spelling right if it was his car.

RustySpanner

I would assume Sasha the DJ would have got the spelling right if it was his car.

Doh! 🙂

ourmaninthenorth

We were coming back from the Chorlton Triathlon

Recycling race, followed by speed yoghurt weaving and then a marathon hand wringing session?

😀

hora
    Free Member

Chorlton Triathlon

Ride a Lesbian, discuss your house prices then swim down the Mersey in your knitted woollen jumper?

RustySpanner

I was watching!

Partner’s daughter was 7th female.
    Her bloke was 16th overall.

‘Tis a silly sport though – any activity that encourages weeing in your own clothes is best avoided.

Some great bikes in the (off road) cycling section – loads of old Konas and Marins.
    A friend of ours competed on her pink Raleigh commuter, complete with guards and a rack. She did very well too. 🙂

binners

Chorlton Triathlon? I’d image ‘vintage’ fixed bikes for the blokes wearing their reversed flat caps and facial hair. And sit up and beg Pashley’s for the ladies, with a Unicorn shopping bag containing muddy, oddly shaped free-range carrots in the front basket

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

A friend of ours competed on her pink Raleigh commuter, complete with guards and a rack. She did very well too.

Pics of the rack, please…..

😉 😈 😉

RustySpanner

Knock yourself out about: 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Does Chris Hoy own a Ferrari California?’ is closed to new replies.