• This topic has 18 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Does anyone on here actually have a clue what they're talking about?
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Cos, over the last couple of days, I have read some utter, utter garbage, written by people who are so completely clueless it’s hilarious.

Jeeze, I knew some of you lived in tiny little social bubbles, but by God it never ceases to amaze me, the level of ignorance amongst a group of otherwise reasonably intelligent and educated people.

So, does anyone actually have a clue? I thought I was an idiot, but some of you lot make me look like Einstein….

Carry on though, cos I find it hilarious. Top notch entertainment. 😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Shibboleth
    Free Member

This is how most people feel reading your posts… 😉

avdave2

I thought I was an idiot,

You are not alone. 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Oh, teh ironing….!

lunge

Maybe we should state our areas of expertise so people know whose advice they can trust?

GrahamS

Has Einstein had his eyes ripped out? Or is that Zombiestein?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

he who cares loses

molgrips
    Free Member

Yes, me.

ton

i am a expert on various things.

binners

I just like playing to my strengths. Everyone’s got to be proud of something. I’m a complete ****wit. I don’t see why the world shouldn’t both be constantly reminded of, and join in the celebration of this fact.

I’m in good company round here, mind

LHS
    Free Member

I know a fair amount, but not as much as TJ.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I used to have a clue. However I lost it. Its probably in the same place as the plot

Cougar

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ah, but Binners; there’s ****wits and there’s ****wits though. I’d say you’re not a complete ****wit, just a partial one. 🙂

Yes, me.

In fairness, you do actually Mol. Credit where it’s due.

i am a expert on various things.

That may well be true, Ton. However, I jolly well have not really seen any evidence on here of such fact. 😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

uplink
    Free Member

I know a fair amount, but not as much as TJ.

even TJ doesn’t know as much as TJ

clubber
    Free Member

The simple answer is “no”. Luckily for us plebs on here, we have some shining lights of wisdom and well reasoned thinking such as yourself that we don’t need to know anything – we just see what you’ve posted and know that it’s irrefutable. Absolute fact, if you like 😉

Mark

The trolling is getting quite annoying. Fred, this thread is about as troll as it gets and so I’m closing it.
    It’s time for people on here to start treating other users with a little more respect. Negative use of the forum will get your posts moderated.

Heavy handed?
    Yes. Absolutely.

But if it’s what we have to do to gain an element of respect and perhaps more importantly to reduce the level of hostility that is putting countless users off from ever posting, then we’ll give it a go.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone on here actually have a clue what they're talking about?’ is closed to new replies.