Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Does anyone make rock 'n roll beds for vans that are easily removed
  • redstripe
    Free Member

Looking to get a full width 3 seater rock n roll bed for my van but trouble is occasionally I need to use the whole back of the van for moving big stuff – does anyone know of anyone who makes ones that aren’t fixed/semi-permanently bolted in – some kind of quick release fittings or way of attaching to tracking, that is signed off as safe/crash tested etc? It’s not a T5
    Cheers

Stoner
    Free Member

the rock and roll in my T4 is certainly easy to remove (requires two strong people, but there’s no bolts to undo etc). Just slide it forward to the elongated slots in the tracks and it lifts out. I guess it’s a reimo. let me check…

EDIT: Reimo variotech, but my google fu is weak and I cant find an easy link to it. But it’s a bench seat (with under seat storage) that rocks into a bed and can be slid on track the full length of the van, and removed when pulled fully forward.

redstripe
    Free Member

sounds good, will search for that, thanks
    ps – has it get seat belts?

99percentchimp
    Free Member

Reimo Variotech Link

I had mine fitted in Kent by CMC – offical Reimo dealer…. made a very good job. Still works as new four years in. Comfy as bed and crash tested too (German build quality) so happy with the kids on it.
    Same as Stoners in that it comes out but takes a bit of lifting.

spooky_b329

Wrong thread – sorry!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone make rock 'n roll beds for vans that are easily removed’ is closed to new replies.