Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Does anyone know STW member 'Naruto' (Matt Coleman)
  • oxnop
    Free Member

I paid for some XTR shifters and rear mech and some formula oro's a month ago – I had asked him to keep hold of them for 2 weeks whilst I was away but text and emailed him a week ago asking for them to be posted out. He said he was posting on Monday but the bits haven't turned up – that is not too odd as I understand that delivery can be delayed.

What is odd though is that I have been emailing, texting and trying to call him with no joy.

If any one knows anything or has had parts delivered recently I'd be interested to know as a confidence boost!!

Thanks

cynic-al
    Free Member

EDIT: Nasty pic of lynch-mob removed!

That's better:

DezB
    Free Member

Jeez, that is a nasty pic

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

he has emigrated to live on the illegal proceeds of the scam 🙁

oxnop
    Free Member

Nice pic Al – don't quite think that this thread is a public lynching or even a witchhunt. If someone does know him or if matt reply's to numerous texts/emails then that would be great.

At the same time as the above purchase I bought all the other bits associated with a bike build – every other part has been delivered – the wheels came today and were only posted via STD parcels Wednesday and was kept upto date at each stage by all concerned – which is the same treatment I have given stw members when I have sold items.

DezB
    Free Member

Hmm, my post seems a bit silly now. 😐

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Hmm, my post seems a bit silly now.

it's OK, we expect that from you 🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

I feel bad now. My original pic was pretty bad.

oxnop
    Free Member

Bump – does anyone know him or had parts delivered?

mtbmarkymark
    Free Member

Hi Oxnop

Any joy getting hold of Naruto

I paid him £170 for a shock a week ago and he isn't replying to my emails either

Mark

mtbmarkymark
    Free Member

Update

I've just got hold of Naruto. He's been away for a few days

oxnop
    Free Member

Mark, yep I ended up getting hold of him by ringing his house number and speaking with his mum(I think it was his mum) a few days later my stuff turned up. Perfectly packaged and exactly as described.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone know STW member 'Naruto' (Matt Coleman)’ is closed to new replies.