Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Does anybody contribute to this forum and not actually ride mountain bikes ?
  • Amos
    Free Member

Probably done many times before but I am intrigued?

I realise this is a running gag but honestly are there people who just like the forum? Unlikely I know!

grumm
    Free Member

I’m just here because Mumsnet is for women.

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m just stalking Grumm.

brakes
    Free Member

I’m just here for the free buffet

william
    Free Member

Well I can’t remember the last time I went mountain biking, but I have a mountain bike and went for a little spin today on it, so Im an almost.

andrewh
    Free Member

Buffet? Is that just for the premier guys? I’ve never even seen it.

jedi

nope, never!

Kunstler

Andy

Sorry, one can ride a mountain bike. How does that work? I thought they were just for taking out of the garage for a photo 😕

bobblehat
    Free Member

I’m told I have a mountain bike 🙄 …. but there are no mountains around here …. is it OK if I commute, pootle, shop, run around like a mad thing on muddy tracks on it …… ? If not … I’d better not contribute anymore ….. 😥

BadlyWiredDog

Does anyone know of a forum like this one but for mountain bikers?

epicyclo

Single Track World? you mean this isn’t the site for Ramblers?

Andyhilton
    Free Member

I ride my mountain bikes when not riding my road bikes 🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

Seriously…I think I rode mine less than a dozen times last year.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Not much in the last 6 months, the roadbike is so much more convenient and fun (for me). The cross bike i got recently is going to take a bashing though so i will at least get dirty occasionally (infact i enjoy riding it so much i’m considering binning the mtb).

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I know people that lurk here that have no interest in mountain bikes whatsoever. Infact specifically they hated having mountain bikes in their kitchen.

Also, I do ride bikes and have rarely come on to the boring this side of the forum. I imagine anyone who just comes here to chat probably won’t even see this thread!

ononeorange

I am interested in nothing more than world peace and global happiness.

rOcKeTdOg

i’ve not had a period of more than 2 weeks of not riding a mountainbike since i first bought one in about 1992

still rubbish at it mind 🙁

MikeT-23
    Free Member

Cynic-al

I see your dozen, and lower you by half!

Shocking, really.

globalti
    Free Member

I started riding mountain bikes in 1988 and actually carried them up then rode them down mountains, not just around some trails in a forest. Done 8 Polaris events and all sorts of stuff but began to lose my enthusiasm two years ago. Went over to the dark side then and have hardly been on the MTB since, except during the snow over Christmas. The road bike is a huge thrill for me and so much cheaper and less hassle in terms of wear and tear and post-ride cleaning and servicing.

Sorry.

Houns

I think i could probably qualify

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I rode mine on Sunday, does that count?

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Does anybody contribute to this forum and not actually ride mountain bikes ?’ is closed to new replies.