Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Does anybody actually wear boxer shorts out of choice?
  • sbob
    Free Member

Get yourselves down to TK Maxx and get some pringle pants. Comfiest pants you’ll ever wear. Thank me later.

DrP

You want ‘fitted cotton trunks’, not boxers…
    And since you wanted pics..

DrP

(oh – did you want pics of me…?!)

robdob
    Free Member

I have always been a fan of the standard M and S underwear especially as I get a discount. Thought expensive ones were a waste of money and you were only buying a label.
    However I won a pair of Armani pants once, I think they cost about £45 new, and they have been the best I have ever owned. Supremely comfortable, wash perfectly even fine in the drier. Took a very long time to wear them out too. So I’ve started buying expensive ones when I see them on offer.

bearnecessities

What a pants thread.

DrJ

I was going to ask boxer wearers what they do when they have to take their trousers down in public, revealing their todger dangling down one leg. But then I started wondering under what circumstances one drops one’s kegs in public…

Houns

This is what I wear

mattbee

What, chest wax?

clubber
    Free Member

I feel that having to explain the practicalities of loose boxer shorts is a little like trying to explain to non cyclists that sitting on a bike isn’t uncomfortable because despite popular opinion you don’t actually sit on your bollocks

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Soma, I have one pair, bought as a present. They are, as you might expect, lovely. 🙂

birky
    Free Member

Boxer briefs/hipsters like the CKs above

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I like loose fitting cotton boxers! It’s good for the little swimmers

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Does anybody actually wear boxer shorts out of choice?’ is closed to new replies.