Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Dodgy Wiggle order
  • col642
    Free Member

I’ve ordered a bike from Wiggle.
    It’s not in stock, which I knew when I ordered.
    Due in late March.
    Not sure how reliable they are.
    Has anyone been in a similar position?

druidh
    Free Member

I’m not even sure what question you are asking

zaskar
    Free Member

I’ve done the same with clothing-Wiggle say it will be in stock-it usually is 90% of the time.

It could be April…

Thats what happens when you order something not in stock.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

as long as they dont take your dosh until its dispatched i’d be okay with that, but remember they are relying on suppliers too so it may be longer than the time quoted, are you okay with that?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

What bike?

col642
    Free Member

druidh – I’m wondering how likely it is that they will fulfill the order.

epo-aholic – I would prefer them to take the money as they would then be legally obliged to complete the order.

wysiwyg – Charge Duster XT

akira

They will give the date the date the manufacturer has given them plus a few days for processing, but manufacturers can often not be that reliable, if in doubt give them a call closer to the time or send them an e-mail and they should just be able to phone up Charge to check the date for you.

druidh
    Free Member

I’ve had stuff delivered before the project stock date. As above – it’s all reliant on the importer / manufacturer.

miketually
    Free Member

epo-aholic – I would prefer them to take the money as they would then be legally obliged to complete the order.

Would they? Would they not be obliged to complete the order or return the money?

epo-aholic
    Free Member

they dont have to do jack mate, sorry cant get them anymore, there’s a refund!

IWH
    Free Member

Why is this dodgy? You ordered something knowing it was out of stock, they’ve given you a projected delivery date. Wiggle aren’t exactly a fly-by-night operation so until they start jerking you around with “just another week or so” then chill and look forward to your new bike.

That’s right, I said chill 🙂

ziggy
    Free Member

Yeah the new Dusters haven’t arrived with the importer yet (Hotwheels), I’ve got a mid on order I’m waiting for. ( I presume you’re waiting on an ’09 version?)
    Should be worth the wait as the new ones have lighter stiffer triple butted rear ends (oo er).
    Due at the importer 22nd March so should be with you about 7 days after that, although that depends on the boat arriving on time and of course customs.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Dodgy Wiggle order’ is closed to new replies.