Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Dodgy? In today's post.
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Our address and delivered through our door. We’ve lived here for a long time. Interesting surname. Ring and have some fun?

wrightyson
    Free Member

I’ve just spotted the surname it’s addressed to, cock and balls. C’mon now surely not?

funkmasterp

I’d just ignore it. Those names are great though.

Cletus

I thought TV rental had died with Rumbelows (RIP 1995)

Surely if you want a tv gratis freecycle is your friend?

martinhutch

Just write back denying all knowledge, and wishing them luck in their hunt for Cock and Balls in the future.

km79
    Free Member

…provide, if possible, a new address for the above.

P-Jay
    Free Member

At first glance I would have assumed it was some kind of a joke but it seems Dial a TV do exist and do actually write poorly worded semi-threatening letters like that which breach data protection rules.

Seems someone’s managed to rump ’em for some kit by selling them a Cock and bull Balls story, they’re basically the lowest of the low end credit providers who lend TVs, Sofas and Mobiles to the unemployed and people on low incomes. Their underwritting rules must be non existent so losing a couple of TVs must be SOP for them.

Ignore it, if they become persistent send them a cease and desist letter.

funkmasterp

Write back telling them you’ve found the people they were after and that you expect to be financially rewarded for your efforts. As proof include a picture of your manhood

piemonster

Po box AND a post code?

Edit, and the wrong post code for that business.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Dodgy? In today's post.’ is closed to new replies.