Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • do you think any governments are tempted . . .
  • BillyWhizz
    Free Member

to lift airspace restrictions before it's really safe to do so – so that the airlines of their own countries can make a killing?

epicyclo

depends on what sort of killing they want to do…

jonb
    Free Member

I thought you were going to suggestion a ground invasion of somewhere…

eckinspain
    Free Member

LOL Jonb – I was thinking the same thing! Or attacking with gliders

BillyWhizz
    Free Member

Ha – would be a good time for a quick invasion i guess

z1ppy

so that the airlines of their own countries can make a killing? eh? Considering most large flight carriers will all have plans stuck some-where in Europe, no "one" company" would get an advantage anywhere…

Any ways there gunna be hellishly confusing time trying to get planes to crews that can legally work (or vice versa) – as they have flight time restrictions (ei: similar system to lorry drivers).

DickBarton

How many government-run airlines are there? If a Government lets the airlines fly then they will be helping private sector companies get rich very quickly…if a country allowed a government-run airline fly then it could make a small fortune and pay off other bills…

In reality I suspect most governments are wishing this would hurry up and end so they can get all this back into proper working order, so yes, I think they are tempted but they are likely to also be concerned about jumping the gun and finding a few planes not making it (which would be a very bad thing!).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘do you think any governments are tempted . . .’ is closed to new replies.