• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by hora.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Do you love your partner? Do you hate them? Do you both?
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

I’ve realised I love her more than anything else. But I hate her too. I love what she brought into my life but can’t stand her just the same. I dunno, I might’ve drunk too much but I wonder, am I the only one to love and hate the same person at the same time?
    BTW I wouldn’t change her for another women (nor for a man). Unless I’m mistaken 😉

iDave
    Free Member

there are some people about which anything you say could be true – if you find one you’ve done well

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I can’t stand my wife. She’s a gold-digging cah. And a slag. 🙁

U31
    Free Member

Elfin, pm her number…. 😉

Hairychested
    Free Member

Fred, you can’t be married. Nobody is THAT mad. Or…

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well you’d expect weasel words from a man who is married to one judging by recent photos posted here! 😀

As for me

Love

Always!

Cougar

am I the only one to love and hate the same person at the same time?

No. Been there.

Just, personally, not any more. <3 my OH.

backhander
    Free Member

I’m very happy. I’ve managed to get a woman who is waaaay above my league and we’re getting married! Can’t wait to pop sprogs now.
    Life is great.

theotherjonv

hate is a very strong word but there are times when she winds me up hugely. I wouldn’t be without her though.

I’m sure the first part is true in reverse; I hope the second also.

hora
    Free Member

backhander – in a sea of STW that is soo-ace! 🙂

I found the one I loved but realised she was developing into something I didn’t love so I ended it. Still miss her though and I dreamed about her last night/tonight 🙁

richteabiscuit
    Free Member

I found the one I loved but realised she was developing into something I didn’t love so I ended it. Still miss her though and I dreamed about her last night/tonight

I’m the same mate, a year on I’m content it was the right thing to do but it’s still tough at times. I’m finding starting over real hard work.
    Good luck and all that 😉

hora
    Free Member

You question whether you did the right thing, then remember ‘stop thinking back with rose tinted specs’….back in the room and you think ‘she was a car crash heading for a wall…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Do you love your partner? Do you hate them? Do you both?’ is closed to new replies.