Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Do you look stupid and weird?
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Why in old photos does everyone look so strange.

Did people used to think, I know I will dress my child badly today*.

I am exempt from this as I am wearing jeans and a t-shirt exactly as I did 20 years ago (just not the same size) so my photos look great.

robgarrioch

I do.

So my S.O. says.

uplink
    Free Member

I vividly remember bringing home some proofs for my mam to look at [& buy] when I must of been about 8
    She took one look at them & said "I'm not buying those, you look like a monkey"

DezB
    Free Member

I think I looked better like this! maybe I would dress slightly differently.. although nothing wrong with a Marc Bolan t-shirt..

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Me aged something younger…

roper
    Free Member

I've always been told that I'm weird or different. It's even surprised me how open people are when telling me, some of whom I hardly know.

Cheeky beggars.

DezB
    Free Member

Weirdo

ooOOoo
    Free Member

I always hold a sign when I'm having my photo taken: "These clothes are awful, what was I thinking?!"
    It gets rid of this problem.

Pook

constipated hamster Simon Barnes to the thread please…

CountZero

Yep.

aP
    Free Member

Fortunately there appears to be almost no documentary evidence of my early life.

finbar
    Free Member

There's tons of baby photos of me and i look incredibly cute (if i do say so myself 😆 ) up until about age 4. Ever since then = total tard.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

constipated hamster gerbil Simon Barnes to the thread please

now I have a complex and shall never show my face again 🙁

TN
    Free Member

Considering I grew up in the 70s and 80s I looked okay, quite cute really, until I was about 14 and then I did the opposite of blossoming. I really wish mum had pulled rank when I said I wanted my first specs to be big plastic black and red ones with pink lenses and that I wanted to perm my hair. What WAS I thinking??
    So, from then until about 18 there is (luckily) very little photographic proof of what a chimp I looked.
    Then it all got a bit more presentable again. Phew.

tazzymtb

Yes I do

ebygomm
    Free Member

I really wish mum had pulled rank when I said I wanted my first specs to be big plastic black and red ones with pink lenses and that I wanted to perm my hair.

Lol, those of us who were short sighted teenagers in the 80s really suffered – I blame Deirdre Barlow!

dogmatix

i'd say that about somes 😯 me up… although I dont only look like I am… 😯

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

if i take a picture now i look weird!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Do you look stupid and weird?’ is closed to new replies.